Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-07-07, 07:42 AM  
jbear

Ball Size

How big is the ball? Is it a size you would sit on or is it more of a medicine-size ball? What are the exercises like? I want something new to help me get that toned look - I'm considering Supreme Pilates but am always leery of mat work and things that could aggravate my back!
jbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-07, 08:10 AM  
stephanie_932

Does anyone know if it is easy to cancel the future shipments? The reason I'm asking is because I see that this set is available for the $9.95 price again.
Old 03-07-07, 08:17 AM  
jeanie

I love the 2 "ball" workouts (I agree -- the Fat Burning one is not good!). The ball is the size of a medicine ball, but is light and inflatable like a stability ball.

Just call the customer service number on the order form to cancel future subscriptions.
jeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-07, 08:29 AM  
stephanie_932

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanie
Just call the customer service number on the order form to cancel future subscriptions.
Thanks, Jeanie.......I should have been more specific with my question. I knew to call to cancel, but I'm worried about it being a hassel or that they will charge me even though I do cancel. Has anyone done this and NOT had any problems afterward?
Old 03-07-07, 10:42 AM  
jeanie

Well Stephanie, they offered a similar deal with the "circle" set (cheaper initial price, but future shipments). When I received my dvds, I cancelled right away. No problem-- no future shipments arrived and no charges to my credit card.
Old 03-07-07, 11:23 AM  
stephanie_932

Thanks, Jeanie...........That's what I wanted to hear! ;-) Are the circle sets still available?
Old 03-07-07, 11:59 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanie_932
Does anyone know if it is easy to cancel the future shipments? The reason I'm asking is because I see that this set is available for the $9.95 price again.
figures, i ordered last week and haven't even gotten my set yet!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-07, 12:44 PM  
jeanie

Stephanie, I got my circle set through Winsor directly (website). I see it's not offered there anymore. However, I did check collagevideo, and they are selling it. It's a nice set.

I don't find Winsor Pilates particulary exciting, but for some reason my body loves it!
Old 03-07-07, 01:49 PM  
stephanie_932

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanie
I don't find Winsor Pilates particulary exciting, but for some reason my body loves it!
Here I go, pestering you again with another question! But, what do you mean by your body loves it? What kind of results are you getting?

You can't leave me with a cliff hanger like that........lol
Old 03-07-07, 02:02 PM  
jeanie

Sorry Stephanie!

When I do a Winsor workout on a regular basis (about 5 workouts a week), my midsection looks truly awesome! I also notice more definition in my legs.

I'm a pear, so I still need to get my cardio in (I do mostly Cathe and Turbo Jam). My schedule is a Winsor workout before work in the morning, and a cardio or circuit workout in the evening after work.

I can't understand how Winsor does more for me that regular strength training or ab work. All I know is that it does!

P.S. I won the Winsor stability ball workout on E-bay last week! Can't wait to get it!

Tags
winsor, winsor pilates