Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-13, 07:51 PM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

[QUOTE=horsemom2;2183338]If you have a windows operating system you can download the Freemake Video Converter at www.freemake.com or from a filemail where I uploaded the setup file:
https://www.filemail.com/dl.aspx?id=MCKNMXNOPBHBKMS

Barb, I just have to say a big THANK YOU for posting this & all the details of burning a DVD. I just burned Jessica's Dance Party & it played in my DVD player!
Thanks so much...I'll be using Freemake a lot!

"You want to go into life feeling great, feeling strong, and as you get older, feeling even stronger!" Gin Miller
Dorothy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-13, 08:12 PM  
horsemom2

Here's the filemail of the video files for Pump It Up:
https://www.filemail.com/dl.aspx?id=YDQSSSOBWPQXIMS

It took Freemake Video Converter 25 minutes to download and convert them to MP4.

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-13, 08:19 PM  
SueT

Thanks so much for all your help, Cybersparkle and Barb S.! I'll get the file directly from you, Barb, when it's ready.

Sue
SueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-13, 10:37 PM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueT View Post
Thanks so much for all your help, Cybersparkle and Barb S.! I'll get the file directly from you, Barb, when it's ready.

Sue
Sue,

look at the post above yours LOL
it's ready

Barb S
Old 02-12-13, 06:16 AM  
horsemom2

Forgot to mention that I believe the Pump It Up dvd sold on Amazon will only play in standalone dvd players enabling PAL. That is why it will play on pcs but not all standalone players.

Barb S
Old 02-12-13, 07:10 AM  
wendy2

Top of my fun list right now is Christi's Pure Spice. LOVE it! Took me only one time to get used to the fact that there are no verbal cues. Amazing how our brains can adapt so quickly... Those visual cues just make sense, and you start to memorize the moves so you just don't need the cues as much.

I also love:
*really anything Christi: Totally Cool Step 2 is great, as are Step Heaven, Solid Gold Step, Still Steppin' and Still Jumpin', CIA 9801... I don't like Stepsational, or some of her later releases that weren't just straight step workouts.
*Seasun Zieger: everything she's done, I love. Complex choreography, and FUN! (oh, except the BOSU one. Just don't like the BOSU for cardio.)

Pretty fun but not as complex:
*Cathe's Step Blast and Rhythmic Step, and I'll 3rd or 4th or whatever the recommendation for the step only portion of Cardio & Weights (though it gets a leeetle repetitive if you're a choreography fan like myself. But for Cathe, it's fun and has no blasts!
wendy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-13, 07:42 AM  
mizach
VF Supporter

Do you like following off youtube?
There are so many free ones that are fun.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ReFitRev?feature=g-user-p
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-13, 07:53 AM  
wendy2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizach View Post
Do you like following off youtube?
There are so many free ones that are fun.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ReFitRev?feature=g-user-p
The ReFit girls are in Christi's Pure Spice workout, BTW.

(Can't plug it enough! Christi will only be able to do another Spice workout if her sales off the first one are high enough...)
wendy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-13, 08:05 AM  
Bo-bina

I am loving Christie's Pure Spice workout! Not only is it fun, if you concentrate on your core, it's an awesome ab workout as well. I added it in last night to curb my slice of cake guilt, and this morning I have a nice burn in my torso. I like adding this to my weight work days for an added calorie burn.

I'm really loving the weight work from Cathe's Xtrain, but the cardio discs have a real dread/bore factor for me. I'm hoping Amy Bento comes through with some quality choreography.
Bo-bina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-13, 09:09 AM  
Gams

I like Kathy Smith's Cardio Fat Burner. The camera work can bug people, but I like the choreography, the pace, the background exercisers and the music. It's got a lot of energy.

I also like the aerobic section of Jane Fonda's Complete Workout.
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fun, fun cardio, fun workouts