Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-11, 08:14 PM  
jerebo

Debbie Burns CIA 2205

I got this from Netflix after liking it several years ago. I did it tonight and was not disappointed. I love Debbie's Boston accent. Her look works with the routine. I love that she doesn't slow down to teach any of the combos--she just teaches add-on style. The shadow boxing was really fun. I usually am not a huge fan of extra "aerobics" thrown in during my boxing or kickboxing, but the few moves she added in were fun, reasonably intense and seemed to fit well with the workout. This is not super advanced, but it moves fast and is a lot of fun. There is some kicking in the routines, but it's mostly boxing.

Anything else like this? I tried Criss Cross Cardio and didn't really like it (one beef I had was that she barely repeated the entire routine at the end. I needed it several more times to get the moves down).

My one regret is that I didn't purchase this when it was super cheap (at one point the Cardio Trilogy DVD--which has at least 6 workouts on it) was going for $9.00. Now it's more than $30.00 at Amazon. That's actually a good deal for all of the workouts included, but I'm only interested in Debbie's.
Old 09-29-11, 06:51 AM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerebo View Post

My one regret is that I didn't purchase this when it was super cheap (at one point the Cardio Trilogy DVD--which has at least 6 workouts on it) was going for $9.00. Now it's more than $30.00 at Amazon. That's actually a good deal for all of the workouts included, but I'm only interested in Debbie's.
In the past, Mary has had this on sale during her winter sale.

Tags
cia, cia 2205, debbie burns