Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-10, 12:12 AM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

Does CIA still have a website?

I was looking for the CIA website but couldn't find it. Does anyone know if it's still in existence?

Speaking of CIA, I miss the fitness events that Greg used to hold in Philadelphia. They were fun VF get-togethers, not to mention a great way to work out with favorite and new instructors.
FitBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-10, 06:50 AM  
smissy

I looked for it yesterday and couldn't find anything. I think I had one CIA workout years ago on VHS...I can't remember who was on it. Anyway, I read a thread about a step workout and wanted to see what else was available. Guess I'm always in search of the next great workout
smissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-10, 06:57 AM  
kauaigirl

Location: Wisconsin. But I'll always be a Michigan girl at heart!
You can't find it because it doesn't exist - at least not right now. I had the URL saved in my bookmarks: www.ciavideo.com. If you click on it, it says the page is under construction. Let's hope they're just doing work on it and it isn't gone for good.
Old 10-13-10, 06:20 PM  
KathAL79

There have been a few threads over the past few months with the same question. Apparently the website has been down for a while. I read on one of the threads (which annoyingly I can't find right now) that times have been tough financially for CIA. Greg has done some filming for a few clients, like Kelly Coffee-Meyer, but doesn't have the studio right now or something like that, which may have been one of the factors that led to Amy choosing Tamilee Webb over Greg & CIA for her recent two.

Note: I have had a professional relationship with a vendor of health and fitness books and media. For details please see my profile.
KathAL79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-10, 06:36 PM  
DawnP
VF Supporter

Can someone contact Greg T on Facebook?

Can someone ping Greg on Facebook? I haven't entered the 20th century yet & don't have an account.

Greg's website CiaVideo.com has been down for two months (see this thread) and I think he's no longer producing CIA fitness videos, I'm afraid he may have closed his filming studio.

Can someone ask Greg what his plans are and whether he's still producing fitness videos? I'm worried because Jen at AdvancedWorkouts.com is clearing out CIA videos....
Old 10-13-10, 07:35 PM  
mtnmom

Since I don't have a contact for Greg T. I asked someone who probably does. I am a member of Kelly Coffey-Meyer's forum and flat out asked her if she would contact Greg about CIA Videos. I told her the VF community was concerned. Maybe we'll get a response from him (maybe not). I hate not knowing.
Old 10-21-10, 04:00 PM  
mtnmom

Reviving old thread

Kelly just posted this on her forum:

CIA workouts update. Greg said he is working on a new site and that he is not filming a CIA this year. Hopefully next year.
Old 10-22-10, 06:27 AM  
Conni

Interesting, He has been "working on that new site" for quite some time now...

It just doesn't sound that good for him, does it?
Old 10-22-10, 08:52 AM  
KathAL79

Thanks for the update, I guess you'd call it, Diane.

I agree: this isn't looking good for the CIA. But I'd be happy to be proved very wrong!

Note: I have had a professional relationship with a vendor of health and fitness books and media. For details please see my profile.
KathAL79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-10, 09:03 AM  
mtnmom

At least it gives us some hope. Better than to hear he's moves on to other ventures. I always looked forward to trying new instructors from the series and getting my step choreography "fix".

Tags
cia, ciavideo