Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-12-10, 12:41 PM  
Pascal

I really like Amy and will purchase almost anything she comes up with. I'm hoping she releases some cardio this year. Love her hi/lo, love her kickboxing (especially KB Surge), and I really enjoy her step workouts.

I really like the way the set looked during the filming of Amy's 'Challenge' series. I also thought it looked nice in ASC3.

Removing the barn door would be good.
Old 01-12-10, 02:01 PM  
KathAL79

I won't miss the barn doors...

I would be interested in anything Amy does, if she's ready to get back to filming that soon after baby. I'd like to see them bring back some more recent favorites, including a few who only made one or two with them, although I'd be interested in any new faces, too. But it's unlikely I'll order all; I only got Amy's out of the last batch and will probably be very picky and choosy with this one, too.

Note: I have had a professional relationship with a vendor of health and fitness books and media. For details please see my profile.
KathAL79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-10, 04:42 PM  
Mommapew

I ordered a couple last year for the 1st time, and while I really liked the music I wasn't as happy with the audio/music mix. I feel Cathe has found just the right mix on this. I can clearly hear her instructions but I can still hear and feel the beat of the music.

Am I the only one who noticed this on the CIAs?
Mommapew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-10, 08:11 PM  
gigi

I'd love to see Amy and Sharon Twombly and whatever workouts Greg comes up with, I hope he continues the trend of rockin' motivating music!!!
Old 01-12-10, 09:41 PM  
bubbles76

Aw, I want Amy's last workout Of course, when I'll be able to do it is anyone's guess. I also have a bunch of CIAs that I haven't tested out.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-10, 10:14 PM  
ots

I loved the two I got --- Seasun and Tonya!
ots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-10, 07:58 AM  
tara426

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
Tara,

IIRC, Greg said their studios were undergoing some kind of major renovation and they wouldn't be filming until the summer. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks, I evidently missed that message! Also hoping he continues with the rocking music.
tara426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-10, 08:15 AM  
iamme323

I miss Amy too! Kickbox Surge was also one of my best purchases of last year! I keep checking her site to see if anything has been posted about her having her baby girl, but nothing yet. I do hope all is well with her!
Old 01-13-10, 08:43 AM  
ARTmethodfan
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ots View Post
I loved the two I got --- Seasun and Tonya!
Me, too! And I agree with what everyone said about the rockin' music.

It just doesn't seem like January without a CIA preorder on the way. I hope we hear something from GT soon.

Nat
ARTmethodfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-10, 08:47 AM  
a_real_twit
VF Supporter

I have a vague recollection that Sharon was going to do a low-impact/high-intensity workout for the new series. Or maybe I just dreamed that.

Tags
cia