Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-09, 02:16 PM  
Rosebud

I loved this workout also..... I loved the music and everything about it. I use it both ways - just the step workout or with the weights. I never heard of her before but I love this DVD... I am going to have to look into her other DVD's. I didnt' know she had others until I read this thread! I will have to take a look......

Goals for 2011: Get back to running, eat cleaner (no fried foods),
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-09, 05:30 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I loved this workout also..... I loved the music and everything about it. I use it both ways - just the step workout or with the weights. I never heard of her before but I love this DVD... I am going to have to look into her other DVD's. I didnt' know she had others until I read this thread! I will have to take a look......

Glad you liked the workout! If you liked this one, I'm sure you'll enjoy her first step workout.

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-09, 06:21 AM  
sundari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
If you liked Step Surge you should definately like Step Pump. The music is much better in Step Surge though in my opinion. But both workouts are very good.
Old 06-01-09, 05:57 PM  
BarbK
VF Supporter

I received All Pump today.... I will do it tomorrow.

Pharma-Girl - you must be really good with Choreography. I still have problems with the correct footing in combo #4.
BarbK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-09, 06:33 PM  
dixie

Let us know what you think of all pump.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-09, 07:35 PM  
afirmrose

I did Step Surge last week and liked it. I got Pure Pump in the mail today.
afirmrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-09, 07:25 PM  
debbied
VF Supporter

I got Step Surge in a trade today and I loved it. I think for me, it was almost a nostalgic trip down 'Memory Lane.' A lot of the moves were from Cathe workouts from the VHS days...as I was doing the workout I was thinking that every instructor has a different 'call' for some of the moves (down the board, shuffle, stagger step)......Anyway, I only intended to work out for 45 minutes but ended up doing the entire 67 minutes of this workout. The K step got me initially, but I finally got it and smiled

Constantly in a state of gratitude.

Dream big because the only thing that can hold you back is a life without dreams. Sean O'Malley

If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. Jean Kerr
debbied is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
step surge, tonya larson