Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-19, 08:21 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

CharM, thanks for letting me know which w/o it was, I was trying to figure it out, but couldn't find anything!

AnMrsDe, yes! She is counting the days lol, a while back she was checking some toys online and I told her, there some toys that are not available here, she told me that is not a problem for Santa! That is a problem for me I thought deep inside lol.

T2B, hi back girlfriend!

Cher, sorry about having to repeat the whole process again for the other side, but glad one side is good, and hopefully the other side will be good too, hang in there.

Dotothy, how cool that Heidi called you! I am glad she is doing better!

Jane, thanks for PHA 3 review, please keep them coming, now I wish I pre-ordered!

Waves to everyone!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-19, 10:18 AM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
AnMrsDe, yes! She is counting the days lol, a while back she was checking some toys online and I told her, there some toys that are not available here, she told me that is not a problem for Santa! That is a problem for me I thought deep inside lol.
This made me LOL! Awwe, loved those years!!

Cher, Look at it like this: you'll have this extra time to preview Cathe's new workouts and then by the time you'll be able to do them, it'll seem like you already know what to do!!

Jane, thanks so much for your thoughts on PHA3!!! It sounds great, although I kind of knew it wouldn't measure up to the Lives...they never do! But can't wait to try it!! I ordered late so I'm thinking I won't get it anytime soon.

TGIF!!!!!!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-19, 07:03 PM  
Cher

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post

Cher, Look at it like this: you'll have this extra time to preview Cathe's new workouts and then by the time you'll be able to do them, it'll seem like you already know what to do!!
Funny AnMrsDe!

So I went to the doctor today and he said I have a slipped disc with a pinched nerve. He gave me a slip to go for PT so I will do that. I feel a lot better today though thank goodness. He did say I can walk or ride a bike or any other low impact cardio whenever I feel up to it. I can even do step as long as I keep it low impact for now. I will probably try a Leslie though first tomorrow and see how I do. He said no yoga, Pilates, or weights for right now.

ASAS, Your DD sounds so cute!

Jane, thanks for your thoughts on PHA3 & IMAX 4! Sounds like I may enjoy IMax 4 if it’s not real intense! I’m happy! I’m anxiously awaiting until I can do I both of them.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-19, 07:33 AM  
T2B

clerkin - glad that you’re on the way to recovering. Happy and exciting news from your DD.

Jane - thanks for your thoughts on the new workouts. I think I want to try IM4 first. Sounds about my speed. I thought PHA3 was supposed to include cardio as well. I still don’t have my workouts, maybe today.

Cher - good that you have a diagnosis. What causes a slipped disc? It will be interesting to hear what exercises you’ll have to do in PT.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-19, 08:25 AM  
Cher

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post

Cher - good that you have a diagnosis. What causes a slipped disc? It will be interesting to hear what exercises you’ll have to do in PT.
I guess it could be anything......lifting heavy, twisting, old age, a fall??? I have no clue what I did or when it actually happened. It could have been this way a long time and just never bothered me until now.
Old 12-21-19, 07:05 PM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

Cher, yes, good that you have a diagnosis & some direction about what kind of workouts to do. Leslie sounds like a good start...{{Hugs}}

"You want to go into life feeling great, feeling strong, and as you get older, feeling even stronger!" Gin Miller
Dorothy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-19, 03:51 AM  
bex

Hi Everyone!!

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello to all my old friends!

As usual, my DH and I are in Japan skiing for Xmas and I've just had a few hours on the slopes - which is the longest I've probably exercised this year. So, it's going to be a slow road back into fitness...

My business is going well, although it's the most intense ups and downs I've ever experienced in my career. Got our first investor in March, closed our target investment round on July 31. Since then we've been expanding and growing the team.

I'll be going back to the VC market for the next round of investment in 2020, which means it's not going to get any easier. Oh the stories I could tell, and I'm sure there will be more to come....

But in terms of my personal life, I need to get my head around the fact that this business thing is a marathon, not a sprint - and so I need balance. And that includes workouts, for sure.

Waves to all - wishing you holidays filled with peace and happiness, and healing to all those who need it.

bex
bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-19, 08:12 AM  
Cher

Clerkin, I’m glad to see you are feeling better! Congratulations on your DD pregnancy!

Bed, so good to hear from you!
Old 12-22-19, 08:20 AM  
T2B

bex - So good to hear from you! Glad your business is going well, too. I missed hearing about your biking adventures.

Cher - I guess those injuries do tend to happen out of nowhere. Glad you’re on the path to healing.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-19, 10:10 AM  
Dontmindthemess

Hey Bex!! It’s great to hear from you! Enjoy your ski vacation, you’ve been working hard. I hope you check in but no pressure, it’s just good to hear from you! I hope you have a fantastic holiday.

Clerkin Congratulations on a grandbaby! How exciting to have a little one on the way! I hope you are the mend too, it takes a while even with antibiotics. And you have all this new stuff to choose from when you’re ready.

AnMrsDe I sure you enjoyed the Christmas show! Congratulations on the new baby too! Wonderful things this time of the year.

Sugar I miss those days of the kids being little and that Christmas magic. I know it’s stressful too, getting it all done, but it goes by so fast.

Dorothy Your “walk” made me smile. I’m not sure I’d describe that as a walk though, more like a hike at that distance and then you come home and worked out? Rockstar!

TB2 I’m glad you liked imax 4! I think you’ll like the PHA one too. I really liked the background too, maybe that’s why it reminded me a bit of the sash series workouts. I like that forest background too.

Cher You must be feeling better! Either that you you just couldn’t resist a brand new step workout!

Char Loving your workout “mixes”. It really makes the time go by faster.

I hope everyone is enjoying the season and also taking some time for yourselves too!!

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts