Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-03-17, 12:33 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
Thank you, Leanne! Good to "see" you 'round...been missing your posts!
Aw, thank you! I've missed being here, but have been so busy with work that I haven't had as much time to play. I'm starting to change that!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-17, 05:45 PM  
nevertoolate

Where can I get Winsor Buns & Thighs??

Quote:
I've been doing Winsor Buns & Thighs (original 20 min. one) for 5+ months, once a week and lost 1" off each thigh and really blasted my saddle bags! ... So, I was not only completing Winsor B&T for PT reasons (hip bursitis diagnosis which has kept me pain free), it was destroying my saddle bags in the process! Gotta love it!
AnMrsDe, can you please tell me the complete title of the Winsor Buns & Thighs you're referring to? I have a terrible chronic hip bursitis (been to PT, ortho, cortisone, yada yada...) and will try any workout that has helped someone with this problem. Does anyone have a link to where I can get it? I'm desparate!

Thanks so much.

Ann
nevertoolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-17, 05:53 PM  
alisoncooks

Winsor Bun & Thigh Sculpting. You can view it online before buying:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfg...ns-thigh_sport
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-17, 07:42 PM  
nevertoolate

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
Winsor Bun & Thigh Sculpting. You can view it online before buying:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfg...ns-thigh_sport
Great! Thank you, alisoncooks! I'll try this tonight.

Ann
Old 04-04-17, 08:30 AM  
AnMrsDe

Yes, that's the Winsor B&T I was doing. Thanks, Alison, for answering her Q!

Nevertoolate, I hope it helps you as much as it does me. My case isn't chronic, so YMMV. But it is great for strengthening the hips (which I needed to do at the time) and this one really helps with that. Here is also a fabulous Youtube Yin Yoga class that I found that includes all the PT exercises my therapist told me I should be doing. The only thing I add are bridges at the beginning in place of the forward stretches (since there aren't any bridges and that was one recommended stretch I should do). It's also a fantastic IT band stretch. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCv4tagvnXg
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-17, 08:57 PM  
nevertoolate

Quote:
Yes, that's the Winsor B&T I was doing. Thanks, Alison, for answering her Q!

Nevertoolate, I hope it helps you as much as it does me. My case isn't chronic, so YMMV. But it is great for strengthening the hips (which I needed to do at the time) and this one really helps with that. Here is also a fabulous Youtube Yin Yoga class that I found that includes all the PT exercises my therapist told me I should be doing. The only thing I add are bridges at the beginning in place of the forward stretches (since there aren't any bridges and that was one recommended stretch I should do). It's also a fantastic IT band stretch. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCv4tagvnXg
Thanks for the yin practice, AnMrsDe. I did this tonight. Yes, it covers a lot of my PT exercises as well. Very nice practice.

Ann
Old 04-08-17, 10:12 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Thank you, Leanne! Good to "see" you 'round...been missing your posts!

Thanks, bee! Well, I've done quite a few rotations in the last 5 months, so I'll just say a "generic" weights, cardio, and yoga rotation. You can always search my monthly workouts in "Just The Workouts" for a detailed workout list if you wish. Be prepared for lots of reading, though, since I do like to type! But, I was basing my loss on doing this one workout very consistently for the duration...truth be told, if I wouldn't have had to do it for PT reasons, I probably wouldn't have been so consistent. Now, I'm almost afraid to omit it from my weeks for fear the pain will come back! I guess that's a good thing (depending on how you look at it!)

Thanks, Fidget Queen! Good luck to you...hope you can find something to shave off those saddle bags! I do think consistency is the key!
Becoming pain-free (or in less pain) is the best result of all! Thanks for letting me know. Interesting that you only have to do it once a week!
bee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barre and bulking, barre and weight gain, barre only, winsor buns and thighs