Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-09, 04:32 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Tonya Larson filming 4th workout on 10/24

From her website:

"Tonya will be shooting her 4th DVD in L.A. at the AFAA Studios with Patrick Goudeau’s production team on October 24th. Her next DVD will be a an upper body, lower body split interval workout utilizing a 65cm ball while exercising with hand weights. This DVD will also feature a BOSU option & no ball option."

This sounds good. It might be a good option to rotate in with her other weight workout, Pure Pump. I had written Patrick awhile ago to see who else would be filming and he stated he didn't know. I wonder if anyone else will be filming around the same time as Tonya is?!?

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-09, 06:31 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

For some reason, I really like her workouts! She is a new instructor that I really click with. I will definitely be interested in this one. Thanks for the info, Denise!

Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-09, 06:35 AM  
sundari

I click with Tonya too. Her CIA Step workout is fun.
Old 09-23-09, 02:00 PM  
fitmom24

Great news! I really like Tonya's style.

Michelle
fitmom24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-09, 07:24 PM  
kandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
From her website:

"Tonya will be shooting her 4th DVD in L.A. at the AFAA Studios with Patrick Goudeau’s production team on October 24th. Her next DVD will be a an upper body, lower body split interval workout utilizing a 65cm ball while exercising with hand weights. This DVD will also feature a BOSU option & no ball option."

This sounds good. It might be a good option to rotate in with her other weight workout, Pure Pump. I had written Patrick awhile ago to see who else would be filming and he stated he didn't know. I wonder if anyone else will be filming around the same time as Tonya is?!?

Denise
I really enjoy Tonya's workouts too and I will definitely be purchasing this one! Is there a presale option someplace?

“Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.”
- Unknown
kandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-09, 09:06 PM  
Sissy B

Good to know! I really like Tonya and my stability ball and BOSU are 2 of my favorite fitness gadgets. I'll definitely be getting this one.

~Sissy B
Sissy B is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-09, 04:15 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandy View Post
I really enjoy Tonya's workouts too and I will definitely be purchasing this one! Is there a presale option someplace?

Not yet but I'm sure she might offer one!

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-09, 10:27 AM  
BarbK
VF Supporter

I really like Tonya also - she has great camera presence, calm, nice voice, good choice of cast.

I especially like the CIA DVD, but was that Tonya's choreography and choice of music or Gregs?
BarbK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-09, 04:29 PM  
dixie

I love Tonya, I can't wait!
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-09, 04:59 PM  
roleez
VF Supporter

I really like Tonya too, she seems like a genuinely sweet person & her workouts are lots of fun!

Tags
tonya larson