Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-05-13, 09:48 AM  
upperwside

I will chime in and say that the set is worth the price to me. I have only done 2 workouts and took a peak at another 2. They are so unique to me...i really really to not like Barre workouts.. and i think i will also really like the Barre one as well and it is not the same old same old. I am tossing these in with my heavy weights as they are working muscles i am not working with my heavy weights. Great core work and cardio effect big time. Not too hard.. not too easy.. perfect. I would buy them again at the same price. I got them from Mary with her discount.
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-13, 09:54 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

I agree that this set is fairly unique. I've done all but four workouts now and parts of it might remind me of different workouts here and there, but overall it's definitely got its own unique feel.

As for how to acquire it more cheaply, it can be done -- with points and 10% off at totalfitnessdvds, plus the free shipping, I got it for $106. I actually felt bad for Mary on this one -- I don't know how she can be making money. At least my package arrived with discs intact, so no going back and forth/replacing. And, I certainly am a loyal and active customer for her.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-13, 09:57 AM  
furmomof6

You can always check EBAY or Craigslist too! It's worth a shot to try and get the set cheaper. I also used the 10off from Mary and got them somewhat cheaper at $116 plus free shipping. I am totally getting my money's worth out of these though!

My shop wordforthesoulart.etsy.com

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)
furmomof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-13, 10:04 AM  
suegy3

I don't think that the price will drop. But I do think that they will eventually be offered separately to download. As reviews are coming in more people are buying them so they're probably selling fairly well.
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dream body, dreambody