Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-19-17, 02:00 PM  
Pam

I got acknowledgement of my order immediately after I ordered on the 15th and that I would get another email when they are shipped (no estimate was given when that would be). I have heard nothing further. Starting to get concerned.
Old 05-19-17, 02:16 PM  
Tammie M

It appears they have issues with their inventory accounting system. I am annoyed that they charged my credit card immediately before confirming they had inventory for the order. And of course, I am irritated about the additional charge rather than a refund. Doesn't indicate a smoothly run operation.
Tammie M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-17, 02:37 PM  
Pratima
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammie M View Post
It appears they have issues with their inventory accounting system. I am annoyed that they charged my credit card immediately before confirming they had inventory for the order. And of course, I am irritated about the additional charge rather than a refund. Doesn't indicate a smoothly run operation.
I'm guessing the website is having trouble keeping up. A lot of items sold out that day and it can only update so fast. Definitely annoying, especially since you can't reach anyone. I think it's part of the fact that they're clearing everything out though, I doubt it would be quite so...messy if they weren't.

DISCLOSURE: I have professional relationships with several producers of fitness videos and related products; please see my profile for details.
Pratima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-17, 07:11 AM  
Tammie M

Pam, Hopefully you will receive your all of your order. I placed my order on May 16. I received a new invoice and a shipping notice on May 18th around 11:00 p.m. There were no emails alerting me that my full order could not be fulfilled. The new invoice did not show I had already paid for 4 dvds and show a refund was owed. It just showed the new amount like nothing had been charged to my card. Fortunately they did not charge my card for that amount. They charged the difference between the invoices which should have been the refund. The revised invoice did not have the refunded amount or amount I had already paid on it.
Tammie M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-17, 07:30 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I didn't order anything this time, but in the past, I've placed 4 different orders with them and I always had some shipping issues. Lost orders, no email notification, no updated tracking, no replies from CS. Bleh.

I hope everyone who ordered from them gets their DVDs quickly and without too much drama.
Old 05-20-17, 08:39 AM  
Pam

Tammie--Sorry you are having a lot of hassles with your order. Hopefully it will get resolved quickly. I got a shipping notice last night. I am not getting the Flex Series 30 Minute Burn DVD I ordered. I will check to see if my account was correctly charged.

Their corporate office is in Denver, only about 50 miles from me. So, if they ship from there, I might receive the package quickly.
Old 05-21-17, 10:50 PM  
ADoll

I ordered six DVDs on the first day of the sale. I got a shipping notice on May 18 and it shows all 6 being delivered. According to the tracking, it should arrive by May 25.
ADoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-17, 08:04 AM  
laurajhawk

I received mine on Saturday, the two Flex Series that I ordered. I'm in Colorado so not surprising that I got them quickly.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-17, 08:16 AM  
Dabbadooey

I posted this in another thread, and got no response. Does anyone know why they are no longer offering the platform class in studio?
Dabbadooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-17, 10:40 AM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabbadooey View Post
I posted this in another thread, and got no response. Does anyone know why they are no longer offering the platform class in studio?
My local Pure Barre still offers the Platform class. There are only three listed this week that are platform classes. Not sure if that depends upon location?

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
fatkat555 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
favorite pure barre, pure barre, pure barre resistance