Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-17, 03:05 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I got the email too, and I raced downstairs to get my wallet and see what PB dvds I already had, so that I can buy the rest and complete my collection. Then, I realized that I already have 9 of their DVDs and haven't even done at least 6. Then I remember that barre hurts my knees and back - deal or no deal. After a short internal struggle, I've decided to pass on these. Now, my wallet is laying next to me taunting me to buy something....anything.
Old 05-15-17, 03:40 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Wow I'm so glad i happened to see this. I ordered the Resistance 3 and 4, Flex series 10 minute volume 2 and 30 minute, and the Essential DVDs even though they weren't on sale...not sure how long they will have those either But getting those other DVDs for $5.95 negated that cost somewhat Guess that means they won't be making any more DVDs though (?)

ETA: I did try to get the original Flex series but it was already sold out.
Old 05-15-17, 09:29 PM  
lingo10

Pershing Square still

FT25 Alpha, Beta, Gamma Grad 4/14
Insanity Grad 8/14
Insanity Max 30 Grad 3/15, 2x Grad 11/15
Current Programs/Workouts: Caroline Girvan's Iron Series & Other Mixed Workouts.
lingo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-17, 02:36 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebianco View Post
Wow I'm so glad i happened to see this. I ordered the Resistance 3 and 4, Flex series 10 minute volume 2 and 30 minute, and the Essential DVDs even though they weren't on sale...not sure how long they will have those either But getting those other DVDs for $5.95 negated that cost somewhat Guess that means they won't be making any more DVDs though (?)

ETA: I did try to get the original Flex series but it was already sold out.

I also got the Resistance 3 and 4, Flex series 10 minutes volume 2 and my 4th workout I chose the Sculpted Abs #2 (would have got #1 as well but I hesitated like 5 minutes and it was gone). I haven't done these in awhile but for $8.13 each (that includes my shipping) I figured it didn't hurt to have them. (true vidiot)

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-17, 02:10 PM  
Pratima
Exchange Moderator

I had major FOMO--I like the newer ones I've gotten and fear that if I don't get them now, I'll suddenly decide I want some! So, I ordered whatever was left in stock that I didn't already have. It was around $106 including shipping and tax for 15 DVDs.

DISCLOSURE: I have professional relationships with several producers of fitness videos and related products; please see my profile for details.
Pratima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-17, 02:56 PM  
laurajhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratima View Post
I had major FOMO--I like the newer ones I've gotten and fear that if I don't get them now, I'll suddenly decide I want some! So, I ordered whatever was left in stock that I didn't already have. It was around $106 including shipping and tax for 15 DVDs.
You go, girl!
There's not much risk of getting "stuck" with these, to be honest. Since the DVDs are going out of print, they'll be very tradeable, if you decide you're not going to use them.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-17, 03:05 PM  
Pratima
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajhawk View Post
You go, girl!
There's not much risk of getting "stuck" with these, to be honest. Since the DVDs are going out of print, they'll be very tradeable, if you decide you're not going to use them.
That was my thought! I'd been looking at several of them, wanting to try them, and for $5.95 each, I figured I may as well!

DISCLOSURE: I have professional relationships with several producers of fitness videos and related products; please see my profile for details.
Old 05-17-17, 03:21 PM  
pharma_gal

Oh no I completely missed the sale! I wanted to get the 30min ones and now they are out of stock. If anyone wants to get rid of those please contact me. Thanks!
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-17, 01:14 PM  
Tammie M

Has any had issues with their customer service? I initially ordered 4 dvds and my credit card was charged for the full amount. Today I received a notice of a revised order for 3 dvds. They also charged my credit card for another $6.38 instead of refunding it. Also, they shipping charges the same. I am trying to reach their customer service. I wish they had published a phone number.
Tammie M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-17, 01:18 PM  
Pratima
Exchange Moderator

I was wondering whether I'd get everything I ordered. I think two days after I placed it, I got a ship notice for all of them and my total was actually bit lower (less tax charged).

If you can't get an answer via email, you could post on their Facebook page if you're on there. I did when P57 wasn't responding and got a reply within hours.

Tags
favorite pure barre, pure barre, pure barre resistance