Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-23-20, 12:33 PM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

While I think these are good workouts, I found that the original volumes really dragged for me, I much prefer the shorter parts for these so you can mix and match.

But yes, some of my all time favorite warm ups came from these compilation DVDs.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-20, 12:41 PM  
TinaT

Taramisu ~ I love the majority of the 12 WHFN releases. That being said, I keep my workouts to about 30-40 mins. (for now). My right achilles has been injured, so I have to play nice with how much I ask of it and how long.

Parts/compilation routines fits the time frame for me. I don't have to stop partially through a workout due to time restraints.

I do agree, that a few of the WHFN release were clock watchers for sure. I only kept those that motivate me.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-20, 01:49 PM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Yes, probably why I don't do some of my Firms all that much anymore, they are simply too long.

The last time I have done them I have shortened them up by skipping the ab work (not really a fan of Firm ab work at all) or other segments to keep them around 30-40 minutes, it works for me and at least they get used some.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-20, 01:59 PM  
TinaT

I appreciate the great chaptering Anna and her team put into remastering her productions. It does make it much easier to skip around to what you want to do. Some of the Classics I can simply divide into 2 workouts and stop half way through. I just do my own warm up for the second half.

I do this all the time with Volume 1. Once you start down to the floor, I stop and do it another day. Works great for me.
Old 08-27-20, 06:15 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

This morning I did Killer Cardio from the FP/KP compilation Killer Cardio Killer Weights. This is my favorite compilation DVD from the series. I use a 10 in step now instead of a 14 in step, but I still love these workouts

Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-20, 07:10 PM  
TinaT

Sherry ~ I just received FP Killer W and Killer C in a trade. I'm super excited to use this again. It's one I didn't give a try and regret it. So, it was at the top of my list to get back into my collection.

It's on the schedule for tomorrow.

Tags
whfn