Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-28-13, 09:47 PM  
isebelleg44

Has JNL Fusion ever been on sale?

So I emailed the Body FX site asking if there will be a future sale on JNL Fusion and was told no. I even told them about members of certain fitness site, that would jump at a chance to purchase this series at a discount. I really like the sound of these workouts and hope they reconsider. Don't they know about the power of VF!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
isebelleg44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-13, 10:17 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

lol

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-13, 11:07 PM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

Did they not offer a special price for the set on preorder or just on release?
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-13, 12:34 AM  
Getfit

I think the preorder price was either $89 or $99 and it was for the whole shebang including the addons. I missed out on the presale and I purchased the system at the regular price. I think I paid around $144 for the deluxe pkg which was way to much. I did the rotation for 4 weeks and lost 11 lbs. JNL fusion was the only system I almost completed if it wasn't for an impending vacation. I should pull it out again and use it during the holidays. I have not heard "kiss my abs" in awhile.
Old 10-29-13, 12:44 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Last time I was in Walmart I saw it at $99, it had a cord less jump rope on the box, but I don't know if that means it was inside? or if all the extras was there... I didn't want to look at it too much!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 10-29-13, 12:45 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getfit View Post
I think the preorder price was either $89 or $99 and it was for the whole shebang including the addons. I missed out on the presale and I purchased the system at the regular price. I think I paid around $144 for the deluxe pkg which was way to much. I did the rotation for 4 weeks and lost 11 lbs. JNL fusion was the only system I almost completed if it wasn't for an impending vacation. I should pull it out again and use it during the holidays. I have not heard "kiss my abs" in awhile.
Wow... 11lbs in 4 weeks! That's pretty good!

Old 10-29-13, 04:45 AM  
PhyllisG

I have regretted not buying this when Target was selling it. Every time I am in target I check the shelves but I doubt if it will ever be back. Is she planning any thing new I wonder.
Never any good deals on amazon either in the seller marketplace that I have seen.
PhyllisG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-13, 05:45 AM  
violingal3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyllisG View Post
I have regretted not buying this when Target was selling it. Every time I am in target I check the shelves but I doubt if it will ever be back. Is she planning any thing new I wonder.
Never any good deals on amazon either in the seller marketplace that I have seen.
She posted something on Facebook about working on something new about a month or two ago, but it was vague, not sure if it's DVDs or not.
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-13, 07:51 AM  
fitjen

I bought this and don't use it - if anyone wants to message me about it.
Old 10-29-13, 08:32 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitjen View Post
I bought this and don't use it - if anyone wants to message me about it.

Me as well

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jnl fusion