Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-14, 08:14 PM  
SuzieC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie S. View Post
What do you mean?

She already explained why they were pulled. Her music isn't licensed.
I think she can bypass this issue by making them available in a private YouTube video. This is what Hamelin does. He bills you and after he receives payment, hd sends you a link. You can download just like Vimeo.
You should message her with this suggestion - maybe she isn't aware it's an option :-)
SuzieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-14, 08:17 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie S. View Post
What do you mean?

She already explained why they were pulled. Her music isn't licensed.
I think she can bypass this issue by making them available in a private YouTube video. This is what Hamelin does. He bills you and after he receives payment, hd sends you a link. You can download just like Vimeo.
My mistake. I didn't know she explained it was because of the music.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-14, 08:48 PM  
Debbie S.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieC View Post
You should message her with this suggestion - maybe she isn't aware it's an option :-)
I already did. . She is just so sad over this.

Sue, from what I have found out, it's not an instructor who brings something to light, it's an over zealous fan.
Don't Compare Yourself to somebody else. BE YOUR BEST! Chalene Johnson

A Spark of Hope

In memory of:
Michael Sparkman
October 11th, 2001-October 21st, 2008
Hope Fimiani
August 26th, 2006-October 13th, 2008
Debbie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-14, 08:58 PM  
pharma_gal

Can she replace the music in the workouts already filmed?
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-14, 09:13 PM  
momof10

I have all the ones I wanted to get, except her newest, the trampoline one. She will let us get her trampoline one, from what I understand. Aren't the other ones still available on Vimeo? It seems like people could still get them.

Cheryl
Old 04-03-14, 09:25 PM  
eventmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
I have all the ones I wanted to get, except her newest, the trampoline one. She will let us get her trampoline one, from what I understand. Aren't the other ones still available on Vimeo? It seems like people could still get them.

Cheryl
nope, they were all pulled.

Last edited by eventmom; 04-03-14 at 09:26 PM. Reason: bad typing
eventmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-14, 09:33 PM  
momof10

Well, not only were they pulled but the ones I purchased which were Basic 001, 002, 003, 004, 005, 006, Ab Solution, Butt & Thigh Solution and CC 003 were all on My Watch Later and Video On Demand through Vimeo. I was only able to download Basic 002 onto my computer because I was having problems with my internet. Anyways, I tried to access them tonight and they all have a lock sign on them and they say "Private". Here I purchased all of those and they won't let me have access to them. I am really upset. I emailed Vimeo support and told them I wanted access to them since I paid for them and that if they can't do that, I want all my money reimbursed. I threw all that money out the window and I am fuming. Oh did I say I was upset. LOL

Cheryl
Old 04-03-14, 09:43 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Bummer!
Old 04-03-14, 10:57 PM  
Debbie S.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Well, not only were they pulled but the ones I purchased which were Basic 001, 002, 003, 004, 005, 006, Ab Solution, Butt & Thigh Solution and CC 003 were all on My Watch Later and Video On Demand through Vimeo. I was only able to download Basic 002 onto my computer because I was having problems with my internet. Anyways, I tried to access them tonight and they all have a lock sign on them and they say "Private". Here I purchased all of those and they won't let me have access to them. I am really upset. I emailed Vimeo support and told them I wanted access to them since I paid for them and that if they can't do that, I want all my money reimbursed. I threw all that money out the window and I am fuming. Oh did I say I was upset. LOL

Cheryl
I can't access AOL, so I couldn't email you. It looks like they are "private" now, so they are still there. Contact Yin via FB and see if she can create a password for the people who bought the videos but haven't downloaded them yet. That way you can download the ones you paid for. You'll most likely have to forward her a copy of your email you received from Vimeo to show proof of purchase. I know she'll make it right.
Don't Compare Yourself to somebody else. BE YOUR BEST! Chalene Johnson

A Spark of Hope

In memory of:
Michael Sparkman
October 11th, 2001-October 21st, 2008
Hope Fimiani
August 26th, 2006-October 13th, 2008
Debbie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-14, 11:16 PM  
bee1forfitness

Quote:

Cheryl
Gosh that's just terrible Cheryl, hope they will allowed you to download they ones you've purchase, I downloaded the ones I purchased right away. The workouts were not cheap, this seen so unfair, they need to give you back your money, seems like they're punishing you for an error she made....I'm kind of surprised that she didn't know she needed to license original music, I just don't get it
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
yin the zone, yin yu