Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-01-13, 09:49 AM  
mizvespa

My TA Perfect Design Experiment (with Documented Results!)

As some of you have read, I discovered the PDS a few weeks ago and really love it. My plan is for this series to be my sole focus for the next couple of months. I have decided that, once I have mastered it, I am going to post details about my results with it (including pics) for you guys. It seems people are always really curious about TA's method results, and many get discouraged quickly and give up. I will be your guinea pig!

I will just keep this thread active and will post my progress and final results in the end! I hope this will help some of you!

A little background info on my work out history: I began working out with TA's method 2 years ago, but I have not been doing it consistently AT ALL. I picked it up summer 2011 (doing mat dvd and her webisodes) or a couple of months, went on a long trip and then fell off of the bandwagon. I didn't work out AT ALL until February 2012. I was fairly dedicated briefly during the spring of 2012, but got discouraged about 5 or 6 weeks in when I appeared to be bulking. I then picked it up again in the summer of 2012 to prepare for my wedding, was faithfully doing it 4 days a week, and got GREAT RESULTS (I was doing a mat dvd/webisode/ meta glute hybrid because I could only handle a couple days of meta each week). My arms, abs and legs were looking great!
After my honeymoon, though, I got lazy again until January of this year, but I have only been consistent the past 3 weeks. Until 3 weeks ago, I was working out very sporadically and doing zero cardio (muscular structure once in one week, then skip a week, then twice the next week, then nothing for 2 weeks, etc). Here are a couple of pics of me around the time of my wedding. Keep in mind this was after only 3 months of consistent working out and I was NOT following a strict diet, so these are only an example of minimal results. I was eating healthy most of the time, but definitely indulging regularly. I ate pizza and cake 3 days before my wedding! I was also only doing dance cardio for 20 minutes about twice a week during that time (but ms 4-5 times a week):
http://instagram.com/p/P7f-x8kWgw/
http://instagram.com/p/Uz1H_ikWsR/

I cannot wait to surpass my previous results!! My problem area is my upper thighs, and they were really starting to look good before my wedding. I had almost no visible cellulite during that time.

Please chime in if you want me to share my results! Also, I encourage anybody else to do this with me!!!! It will be fun and we can cheer each other on!
mizvespa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-13, 10:01 AM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

You look great in your pics!! I'm looking forward to your progress reports. I love TA's workouts even though I do other workouts too. I do her Continuity wos 2x a week and her Meta/Continuity/Rebounder wo 1x a week on a rebounder. The last two times, I decided to use my weighted gloves while rebounding.
Old 06-01-13, 10:52 AM  
altinker

I would love for you to share your results. I bought Abcentric and have done it a few times. It energizes too much at night that I cannot sleep, and it is really hard on my shoulders. I get vicious migraines after doing it more than a couple of days in a row. I do like results in my body though. I can't quite figure out how to make it work for me.
altinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-13, 11:24 AM  
Julia

Mizvespa, you are very beautiful. How lucky you are with your hourglass figure. Tracy has been working well for you, Im very inspired! Im doing mat now after 2 weeks I am switching to perfect design series. I cant wait to see your results.
Julia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-13, 12:04 PM  
sunday

Oh, please post your results! I really like PDS and Mat the most out of all of TA's stuff!
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-13, 12:05 PM  
jackie7

Would love to work along side your workout. Are you only using PDS?
Are you following her rotation or your own?

You looked absolutely gorgeous in your pictures!
jackie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-13, 12:09 PM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

Here's my vote for keeping us posted with your results! You look fantastic, by the way.
Old 06-01-13, 12:27 PM  
pcramer

Your results are awesome, I would love to join in also!!

I am currently working my way through TA's new Preg Proj. I just ordered PD1 and PD2, but won't get them for a while. I do have her Post Preg, Mat, Teen, and Omni. I had great results with TA hip and glute 2 years ago (still don't know why I stopped and I have regained the weight I lost), but I am back on the TA train albeit at the very beginner level
Old 06-01-13, 12:33 PM  
mizvespa

Thanks girls! Yes, I am ONLY going to be doing the Perfect Design Series, but will probably supplement the arms once or twice a week with either Mat arms or one of the bonus arms from continuity. Other than that, exclusively Perfect Design it will be 5 x per week only. I will update weekly and, as soon as I've mastered level 3, I will post pics and give measurement changes, etc!

Glad some of you will be joining me. It's a Perfect Design Summer. : )

Lacey
mizvespa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-13, 12:40 PM  
Coastal Girl

So happy you are doing this! You're the one who inspired me to order these and I am loving them. Your photos are gorgeous! I would love to join in. I've been doing PDS1 for the last 4 days and plan to continue with the series for the next few months until my Hawaii vacation.

I completed meta omni in February and did that exclusively. After that I did most of meta glute but mixed in other things. I started continuity briefly but was kind of burnt out. The PDS series has re-motivated me and I think I will move to continuity after. I have had good results doing TA but still have room to improve, especially my thighs! Looking forward to seeing how everyone does on this journey!
Coastal Girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
perfect design, perfect design series