Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-05-13, 09:59 AM  
lorajc

I really am interested in this, but am jobless and can't afford to throw my money away. Please post your reviews. I don't want strength work with tons of burpees. Anyone?
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-13, 10:23 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorajc View Post
I really am interested in this, but am jobless and can't afford to throw my money away. Please post your reviews. I don't want strength work with tons of burpees. Anyone?
It doesn't seem like there are a ton of burpees, but she does include them in some of the workouts. You can always modify and just do something else if you don't like to do the burpees.
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-13, 08:44 PM  
moonbeam31

Sorry, but is her name Zuzka or Zuzana? What is her last name? What is Zuzka Light? I am so confused! WHere is she from? Thanks!
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-13, 08:56 PM  
sunnyside

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbeam31 View Post
Sorry, but is her name Zuzka or Zuzana? What is her last name? What is Zuzka Light? I am so confused! WHere is she from? Thanks!

Her name is Zuzana which is like Susan and her nickname is Zuzka which is like Susie. Zuzkalight is her website. I don't know her last name. I think she is from the Ukraine. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 07-27-13, 09:00 PM  
moonbeam31

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
Her name is Zuzana which is like Susan and her nickname is Zuzka which is like Susie. Zuzkalight is her website. I don't know her last name. I think she is from the Ukraine. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks- I was so confused! That makes sense! Are her workout DVD sets incredibly hardcore and way advanced? The ZCut Stength and ZCut Cardio 3 DVD sets are only $15 a set! I am scared they would be way too hard or advanced for me- but I am so curious about her and her workouts!
Old 07-27-13, 09:09 PM  
sunnyside

Quote:
Thanks- I was so confused! That makes sense! Are her workout DVD sets incredibly hardcore and way advanced? The ZCut Stength and ZCut Cardio 3 DVD sets are only $15 a set! I am scared they would be way too hard or advanced for me- but I am so curious about her and her workouts!
I think they are very doable because they are so short. You can just go at your own pace and modify if needed. I thought they were easier than the Jennifer Nicole Lee's because they are shorter, if that helps. As a reference, I have only done one of the strength but all of the cardio. I wouldn't be afraid and the price is reasonable.
Old 07-27-13, 09:21 PM  
moonbeam31

there are 3 dvds per set- how many workouts are on each dvd and how long are they? Thanks so much!!
Old 07-27-13, 09:25 PM  
koinonia

Zuzka's last name is Light. She was married to Freddy Light but I guess she decided to keep the name after their divorce.

She is from the Czech Republic.
koinonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-13, 09:37 PM  
Missiscipi

Quote:
Originally Posted by koinonia View Post
Zuzka's last name is Light. She was married to Freddy Light but I guess she decided to keep the name after their divorce.

She is from the Czech Republic.
They aren't divorced...yet....
Missiscipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-13, 12:58 PM  
Sancho
VF Supporter

Location: My body is in Louisville but my heart is in Atlanta
Quote:
there are 3 dvds per set- how many workouts are on each dvd and how long are they? Thanks so much!!
There are 4 workouts on each DVD, so it's 12 workouts total. They are 10-15 minutes each. There is a bonus workout on the Power and Strength set. I can't remember if there is one on the cardio set.

Try her free Zwows on her website. If you like them, then get the DVDs. I love the power and strength ones (but you also get a lot of cardio with them).
Sancho is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
zcut, zuzana, zuzka