Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-12-05, 05:25 PM  
lisald

Terrie, Terrie, Terrie,

How can I hope to be good when you entice me with sales? I may have to go look again!

Thank you, I think! (just kidding, I really do appreciate it!)

Lisa
lisald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-05, 09:21 AM  
lisald

Quote:
Originally Posted by fit tish
but thanks so much for the info!

added:where can I find the buzz specials info at? TIA

fit tish, I just went to Margaret's web site. If you click on "Catalogue" on the left, and then on Electric Outlet Sales on the right, you'll get to the buzz specials.

It's says it's for a limited time...do I believe her and cave?

edited to add: The special says 4 videos or 2 DVDs, does anyone know if you can get 2 videos and 1 DVD? I'd like to get the Sculpture DVD and Getting Better, and could figure out a second VHS, I'm sure. That is a great sale, since the DVD is $59.95 by itself, and the VHSs are about $30 apiece, I think.

Lisa

Last edited by lisald; 01-13-05 at 09:27 AM. Reason: edited to add question
lisald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-05, 09:49 AM  
acey

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisald
fit tish, I just went to Margaret's web site. If you click on "Catalogue" on the left, and then on Electric Outlet Sales on the right, you'll get to the buzz specials.

edited to add: The special says 4 videos or 2 DVDs, does anyone know if you can get 2 videos and 1 DVD? I'd like to get the Sculpture DVD and Getting Better, and could figure out a second VHS, I'm sure. That is a great sale, since the DVD is $59.95 by itself, and the VHSs are about $30 apiece, I think.

Lisa
This thread has been massively enabling me too. I was wondering if one could do the 2 DVD special but have the upcoming Triple Threat be one of the DVDs? Does anyone know? I suppose having that combined with the discount for preordering would be too much to ask.

I'm thinking of getting the Sculpture and All My Best 1+2 DVDs. Margaret veterans, would you say that's a good choice?
acey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-05, 09:54 AM  
fit tish

Smile thanks lisald!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisald

Lisa

fit tish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-05, 10:34 AM  
Pratima
Exchange Moderator

I used the Buzz special to buy All My Best and the Sculpture DVD when Sculpture was on pre-order. Got both for $80. Good deal!
Pratima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-05, 11:37 AM  
noodlefrog

I have had Fitness Becomes You on my "someday" list for ages, but I don't like that it skips back exercises. The allure is that it can be done in 20 minute intervals. Which of Margaret's other dvds (ideally) would split easily into 15-20 (or 25?) minute workouts? I know she mentions this as an option with several (Sculpture 2@50 or 4@25 min. for example). Has anyone tried this? Which of her videos lends itself best to this in your opinion?
noodlefrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-05, 09:40 AM  
eventmom
VF Supporter

Hi everyone:
I've purchased 2 VHS & 1 DVD using the buzz special so I think they would still do that.
Limited time - well, it's been up there for like a year (more I think).
As far as which split into 20-25 minutes - definately the sculptures (but I've never done so, but the dvd is well chaptered). Also, she has "Give me strength - toning" it's a 45 minute workout so you could cut it in half for 20-25 minutes -but she really doesn't work your back on this one. If you click on any of the titles on her web page they do a pretty good job of showing the break down of each workout. Nearly all are 60 minutes, she almost always works one body part at a time so it is relatively easy to break up any of her workouts.

Well, that's enough enabling for right now!
Terrie
eventmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-05, 12:39 PM  
fit tish

have u ever tried her

Quote:
Originally Posted by eventmom
Hi everyone:
I've purchased 2 VHS & 1 DVD using the buzz special so I think they would still do that.
Limited time - well, it's been up there for like a year (more I think).
As far as which split into 20-25 minutes - definately the sculptures (but I've never done so, but the dvd is well chaptered). Also, she has "Give me strength - toning" it's a 45 minute workout so you could cut it in half for 20-25 minutes -but she really doesn't work your back on this one. If you click on any of the titles on her web page they do a pretty good job of showing the break down of each workout. Nearly all are 60 minutes, she almost always works one body part at a time so it is relatively easy to break up any of her workouts.

Well, that's enough enabling for right now!
Terrie

if her give me strength aerobics? If so,would you rec it for a beginner? TIA
Old 01-14-05, 12:56 PM  
eventmom
VF Supporter

The only give me strength I have is weight training (toning). I think she has a couple of aerobics vids, but the only one I got (knockout) I didn't like, but it was definately beginner level. I haven't heard great things about her aerobics workouts. Terrie
eventmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-05, 01:46 PM  
fit tish

thanks so much eventmom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eventmom
The only give me strength I have is weight training (toning). I think she has a couple of aerobics vids, but the only one I got (knockout) I didn't like, but it was definately beginner level. I haven't heard great things about her aerobics workouts. Terrie

you just saved my CC! thanks!

Tags
all my best, sculpture, triple threat