Old 12-18-20, 11:28 PM  
jusca

Nope! I'm trying to add on!
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-20, 06:05 AM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post
Lol. I’m on the east side of the Phoenix metro area. Most I find I’m not interested in, a lot of Gaiam yoga and Pilates, and Jillian Michaels. But I have found three Leslies and one KCM that I’ve kept. That’s new, I haven’t seen those dvds before. I wonder if people are streaming and getting rid of more dvds.
Well, I might have to scout out the Goodwill stores in the area. I live about 40 miles south of Gilbert/Queen Creek.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-20, 06:58 PM  
Leonana

You should! My friend lives in Apache Junction and I'm near Chandler. We switch each week. I've found dvd's in both areas. We haven't been to Gilbert, but I'm sure there are probably some good finds there too.
Old 12-20-20, 12:45 AM  
videofit

I got rid of DVDs I didn't use years ago. The ones I have now I keep in rotation. At some point I will probably get rid of a few but I don't want to get bored.
Old 12-20-20, 09:40 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post
You should! My friend lives in Apache Junction and I'm near Chandler. We switch each week. I've found dvd's in both areas. We haven't been to Gilbert, but I'm sure there are probably some good finds there too.
Awww..how fun is that?

I wish I had a real life friend to tag team shop the thrift stores for workout DVDs!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-20, 03:09 PM  
Leonana

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
Awww..how fun is that?

I wish I had a real life friend to tag team shop the thrift stores for workout DVDs!
She doesn't work out to dvds, but walks and swims regularly. But it is a lot more fun to go with a friend!
Old 12-20-20, 04:06 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
Awww..how fun is that?

Years ago there was a vf member named Faith who lived not far from me. I thought of her recently since her birthday just passed and was listed in the birthdays here. She came to my town where we went to a local restaurant and then a few thrift stores. I do not think either of us found anything , but it was fun. I keep hoping she will pop back on here.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-20, 05:03 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Years ago there was a vf member named Faith who lived not far from me. I thought of her recently since her birthday just passed and was listed in the birthdays here. She came to my town where we went to a local restaurant and then a few thrift stores. I do not think either of us found anything , but it was fun. I keep hoping she will pop back on here.
Man, that would be a blast! And you know, whether you found anything wouldn't matter.

leonana does she pick up something, or give you a heads up, when she hits those other thrift stores?

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
Old 12-21-20, 05:26 PM  
Leonana

Linda, we go together. I drive out to her house one week, she drives to mine the next. Then we carpool to each Goodwill. That way we cruise more Goodwills, lol. We usually buy a salad somewhere and eat lunch halfway through.

I search the dvds while she looks through clothes for her granddaughters. Sometimes we look at different things, sometimes we look together. But it's fun driving together to the different stores.
Old 12-21-20, 06:00 PM  
fanofladyvols

leonana it's a Goodwill Express party bus!! I love it!!

Tags
declutter, decluttering, downsizing, dvd collection, dvd inventory, large collection, minimizing, purging, purging dvds, sellers remorse