Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-16-20, 10:30 PM  
DD546

Does Cathe have a Black Friday sale?

I'm considering buying the Cathe Lite bundle. Right now she has a bundle deal for 25% off several bundles including Lite. That seems like a good deal, but I was wondering if she might offer an even better deal on Black Friday or Cyber Monday.
DD546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-20, 11:30 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Here's what she had running in her newsletter last Black Friday/Cyber Monday (in 2019) though some of these same specials are running now:

1. 25% off most of Cathe's DVD Bundles
2. 40% off current digital downloads on orders over $40*
3. 15% off a 6 month or 1-year streaming membership to Cathe Live or Cathe OnDemand*

She also had a coupon for 25% off purchases of $75 or more.

And 20% off all digital downloads when you spend $20 or more on Cathe downloads.

I don't think any of these could be combined (e.g. you couldn't get 25% a dvd bundle plus an additional 25% off if your bundle purchase was $75+).

However, you COULD COMBINE daily deals with a discount code. So if your item was on sale as the daily deal, you could still use a coupon code on it.

Again though, this was last year. I'm hoping she brings back the 40% off download purchases of $40+ this Black Friday/Cyber Monday.
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-20, 09:12 AM  
owltx

Quote:
Originally Posted by adawn View Post
Again though, this was last year. I'm hoping she brings back the 40% off download purchases of $40+ this Black Friday/Cyber Monday.
This! I would love to pick up some more and that's a sweet deal.
Old 11-17-20, 09:55 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by adawn View Post
Here's what she had running in her newsletter last Black Friday/Cyber Monday (in 2019) though some of these same specials are running now:

1. 25% off most of Cathe's DVD Bundles
2. 40% off current digital downloads on orders over $40*
3. 15% off a 6 month or 1-year streaming membership to Cathe Live or Cathe OnDemand*

She also had a coupon for 25% off purchases of $75 or more.

And 20% off all digital downloads when you spend $20 or more on Cathe downloads.

I don't think any of these could be combined (e.g. you couldn't get 25% a dvd bundle plus an additional 25% off if your bundle purchase was $75+).

However, you COULD COMBINE daily deals with a discount code. So if your item was on sale as the daily deal, you could still use a coupon code on it.

Thanks for the reminder on the timing and the deals from last year, adawn!

I was REALLY happy combining that coupon code with her long list of great prices on her daily deals last year.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-20, 11:36 AM  
DD546

Thank you for the information adawn! It looks like the 25% off the bundle may be the best deal offered unless the Lite bundle is offered as a daily deal.
DD546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-20, 11:51 AM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD546 View Post
Thank you for the information adawn! It looks like the 25% off the bundle may be the best deal offered unless the Lite bundle is offered as a daily deal.
If you can get Lite as a daily deal AND use the bundle coupon code, it's a stellar deal. I picked up the entire STS set this way for an incredibly low price! Just sayin'!

Phrase for 2024: Streamline and simplify.
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-20, 11:54 AM  
manleym

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittybug View Post
If you can get Lite as a daily deal AND use the bundle coupon code, it's a stellar deal. I picked up the entire STS set this way for an incredibly low price! Just sayin'!
This is how I bought 4 Day Split. It was a daily deal AND used coupon code! Can't beat that!

Cathe LIVE streaming is currently 15% off. Do you think it will be a better deal for Black Friday?
manleym is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-20, 11:59 AM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by manleym View Post
This is how I bought 4 Day Split. It was a daily deal AND used coupon code! Can't beat that!

Cathe LIVE streaming is currently 15% off. Do you think it will be a better deal for Black Friday?
I'm wondering the same thing, Manleym!!

Phrase for 2024: Streamline and simplify.
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-20, 09:39 PM  
fanofladyvols

She posted about this year's deals

There was a post on Cathe's forum:

In addition to our Black Friday/Cyber Monday savings coupons we are also offering each day from now through (Nov 30th) some very special “Daily Deals”, on many of our workout DVDs and fitness products.

Here are Just Some of Our Door-Busting Black Friday Deals:
1. 25% off any DVD or ShopCathe Fitness Product orders over $75* Use coupon code SAVE25 | shop now |
2. 40% off current digital downloads on orders over $40* Use coupon code SAVE40 | shop now |
3 . 15% off a 6 month or 1-year membership to Cathe Live or Cathe OnDemand* Use coupon code SAVE15 | sign up now |
4. Save over 60% During Our Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale when you combine our Daily Deals with our holiday discount coupons? See All of Our Black Friday Deals at| Daily Deals |
5. Pre-Order Your 2021 Cathe Fitness Calendar and Get 20% Off Any DVDs & Fitness Products You Also Order!!! | Shop Now |

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-20, 12:13 PM  
manleym

Thanks FOLV! Sounds like there's really no reason to wait until BF/CM for a LIVE subscription since the coupons are active.
manleym is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe