Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-30-20, 07:29 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
Anne, I’m so glad you liked the gifts. It was killing me that you waited to open your presents. Elf Sherry clued me in on the Dove candy. I was super excited that I found the Janet Stone DVD for you since you’re right, it’s out of print. I was on a mission to find that one for you just because of that and it was so fun when I was able to get it.

Enjoy wearing the striped Keen socks! I had fun deciding which ones to get you. I love all the fun colors! Merry Christmas!
Way to go on the workout hunt, Kim!!!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-21, 07:29 PM  
ots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
Anne, I’m so glad you liked the gifts. It was killing me that you waited to open your presents. Elf Sherry clued me in on the Dove candy. I was super excited that I found the Janet Stone DVD for you since you’re right, it’s out of print. I was on a mission to find that one for you just because of that and it was so fun when I was able to get it.

Enjoy wearing the striped Keen socks! I had fun deciding which ones to get you. I love all the fun colors! Merry Christmas!
I wanted to respond after doing the workouts -- but it took me a little longer than I expected. All three were great --- still can't believe that you found the Janet Stone! I've been wanting to try one of Sadie Lincoln's DVDs ever since I heard her on Guy Raz's podcast How I built this. And I love the socks --- my first pair of socks tahta have right and left socks labeled.
ots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-21, 01:30 PM  
Mickey12

Anne, thanks for reporting back in after you did the DVDs and I'm glad you liked them.

I have some socks that are labeled right and left and it drives my husband crazy that I don't pay a bit of attention to it. I just put them on willy nilly. He's so anal retentive that he puts on his socks right versus left even when they are not labeled. Before he puts them on he examines the toe shape to see if they offer any clue as to which one belongs on which foot. Probably too much information....

Have a great day!

Tags
2020 gift thank you, gift exchange, holiday exchange thanks, holiday gift exchange