Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-31-20, 01:01 PM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
Belgravia just premiered in England and is scheduled to premier in the US in April on the cable network Epix.

i was hoping that Gilded Age would come out - also produced/written by Julian Fellowes - which takes place in in 1880s-1900 in NYC about "new money" rich people.
binge-ing on Blue Bloods.
Oooh I would love that show! Like the Vanderbilt era. I'm fascinated with that family. I don't know if they are considered new money or old money, though.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-20, 01:03 PM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjh View Post
I hardly ever post, but I have to say, I LOVE MAD MEN. I can't wait to find a time in the day or evening to watch that show. I'm on season 4 right now and it has seven seasons. I don't want it to ever end....lol

One thing for sure, I can't believe women were treated that way!!!!!!!!!
I was sad when it ended too. But just do what I do and never stop watching it. hahaha

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-20, 02:18 PM  
kathym
VF Supporter

Not really binge watching as it is new but really loving it:
Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist

Also watching 'The Good Doctor'

On Amazon Prime we had fun with Good Omen. Also watched Modern Love.
Old 03-31-20, 02:32 PM  
MsThistlebottom

Not really binge watching, but we just got hooked on Sneaky Pete on Amazon Prime and are deep into season 1. Giovanni Ribisi is amazing to watch, and Bryan Cranston plays the baddest of the bad guys.

"When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people." -- Abraham Joshua Heschel
MsThistlebottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-20, 02:41 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsThistlebottom View Post
Not really binge watching, but we just got hooked on Sneaky Pete on Amazon Prime and are deep into season 1. Giovanni Ribisi is amazing to watch, and Bryan Cranston plays the baddest of the bad guys.

I keep meaning to watch Sneaky Pete!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-20, 04:22 PM  
Sollamyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsThistlebottom View Post
I've never heard of that, but I love Giovanni Ribisi, so I will try to check it out. Thanks!

Donna
Old 04-01-20, 02:28 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
Oooh I would love that show! Like the Vanderbilt era. I'm fascinated with that family. I don't know if they are considered new money or old money, though.

Kim
i love that era too. Gilded Age has been delayed and changed to HBO. of course with all that's going on, filming will probably be delayed.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-20, 05:49 AM  
Carol K

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyHop View Post
I really enjoyed The Good Place.

Of newer shows, Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist is good fun.
I watched the series finale of The Good Place and thought it was well done. I only watched about one episode per season, so every time I watched, it was like a different show. I also saw the first episode of Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist and I enjoyed that.
Old 04-01-20, 06:36 AM  
suzannaerin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
i love that era too. Gilded Age has been delayed and changed to HBO. of course with all that's going on, filming will probably be delayed.
Something to look forward to.......

I, too, am a big fan of the Gilded Age, particularly literature about it and written during it.

The Age of Innocence --the book and the movie---is my absolute favorite.
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-20, 09:06 AM  
upperwside

Finished Tiger king, absolutely insane and entertaining! Also finished Locke and key with my daughter, cannot wait for another season. I just started The stranger, 2 episodes in and I'll definitely finish it. I do not watch a lot of shows.. But there's lots I could catch up on with HBO. I'm reading a lot, preferring it to watching something. .. But have probably watched more this past 2 weeks than I have in the past year!!
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
binge watch, binge-watching, coronavirus, covid-19, favorite tv shows, kanopy, off topic