Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-16-20, 06:52 AM  
IceQueen07

Beachbody 10 Rounds

Anybody get coaches' early access? I know it is only day one, just curious about the actual workouts coming up against the sample they put out. My BBOD has expired and trying to decide if I want to renew for this and get early access in April.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-20, 10:42 AM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Thanks for the heads up about the sample workout.

I'm not a coach so I can't get access any earlier than April. I'm curious about the program as well.
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-20, 12:04 PM  
MARIKA

I the vip early access wasn't so long, I would think the Prep should be available to all by now.
Old 03-18-20, 07:20 AM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

How does early access work? If you have BOD do you get access in April or this Fall?

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-20, 08:09 AM  
MARIKA

If you have BOD you can pay extra and get it early.
Old 03-21-20, 12:21 PM  
Trixoo
VF Supporter

More info: https://www.beachbodyondemand.com/bl...offer=MOD4_CTA
Trixoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-20, 07:01 AM  
Rhonda

Just curious if anyone has tried this program? If so, what do you think of it and are both sides worked evenly?

I didn't care for his other workout system with Jericho as it seemed each side was not done evenly. But maybe during the program they were but the workouts I did, I felt uneven

I don't have BOD as I didn't care for nothing being added and I only like a couple of their programs so it wasn't worth it for me to renew.

But just curious about this program.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-20, 11:24 AM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
Just curious if anyone has tried this program? If so, what do you think of it and are both sides worked evenly?

I didn't care for his other workout system with Jericho as it seemed each side was not done evenly. But maybe during the program they were but the workouts I did, I felt uneven

I don't have BOD as I didn't care for nothing being added and I only like a couple of their programs so it wasn't worth it for me to renew.

But just curious about this program.
I bought the early access. The boxing workouts are all done on your dominant side but they've started adding an additional "mirror image" so you could probably do both sides for a nice one hour long workout.

General info/thoughts: Each workout is 30-40 minutes long. There are (3) boxing workouts, (1) Lower body, and (1) Upper body workout per week. Each workout has a quick core/ab section that's about 5-6 minutes long at the end. There is no cool down or stretch added. I think they're going to add some stretching segments soon. The weight work alone has been worth the extra charge alone. They are GREAT 30-33 minute workouts that are done in either superset or giant set format. I do both the lower and upper body workouts together for a tough total body. The pace is really great to go heavy and Joel demos all the moves and shows modifications. These are where he shines, in my opinion....his weight workouts are always top notch.
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-20, 04:59 AM  
IceQueen07

Now that this has been out for a while, anyone have overall opinions on this. Did you get a good workout, good results? I love the combination of boxing and weights. Have been doing a lot of KCM boxing workouts. Is this program worth resubscribing to BOD and getting early access?

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-20, 10:22 AM  
MARIKA

It's not available until July with the regular BBOD subscription. I'll let you know what I think. I thought The Work was excellent too .

Tags
10 rounds, bbod, beachbody, beachbody on demand, joel freeman