Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-20-19, 11:06 AM  
susan p
VF Supporter

Gilad fans, BIG SALE

In a fit of nostalgia, I was looking at Gilad and Gin Miller workouts. Back in the 90s, Step Reebok TV and Bodies in Motion were my jam! Well, honestly, before I found VF, they were all I knew!

While I was looking at clips and reminiscing (and honestly, considering purchases at Mary's sale), I noticed that Gilad's Total Body Sculpt and Total Body Sculpt Plus workouts have a nice, steady pace to the lifting. Just to comparison shop, and maybe find longer clips, I went to Gilad's site, and WOW! 40% off (US only) right now on all dvds and downloads!

I put the 3 volumes Total Body Sculpt Plus workouts in my cart for $49 pre-coupon and got an offer to get 3 of the Total Body Sculpt volumes for 25% off ($37ish). And the 40% off coupon applied to both! Gosh, it was like shopping at Kohl's or something. I love stacking discounts.

Just FYI, the Total Body Sculpt Plus workouts are 45m each (they were hour long TV shows) and the Total Body Sculpt workouts at 20m each (they were half hour workouts on TV).

It's a bit of an embarrassment of riches, really. Should I be ashamed?

NO. I am not. I am gleeful like a kid who just snuck into the cookie jar.

(and to think, it all started with a casual comment from the first daughter yesterday, "mom, remember when I was a kid and you used do Gilad workouts?")
susan p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-19, 11:08 AM  
susan p
VF Supporter

(these particular workouts are not truly nostalgic, because I never did them when they were on TV. I did the older Bodies in Motion shows as a newlywed in 1985. However, I really liked the lifting pace on these now that I am older and want to work hard but not necessarily at a frenetic pace. And Gilad, well, he never changes.)
Old 04-20-19, 11:12 AM  
sherry7899

Susan,
Gin Miller has been sharing a lot of her workouts on her you tube channel.

Enjoy your new dvds!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-19, 11:19 AM  
susan p
VF Supporter

Sherry, yes, I've been following that. She is putting it ALL OUT THERE. It's fabulous.

I still like to have faves on DVD, though, because sometimes we strain our bandwidth at my house (daughter streaming something, son in law streaming something else, and then I try to add in a youtube workout... buffering mid-workout can be annoying. lol.

She has actually put a lot of workouts on youtube that are SUPER nostalgic for me. . . I am loving it.
Old 04-20-19, 11:23 AM  
Calistro

Hi Susan,

you have made me want to pull out one of my Gilads for my next workout.

I think I have the total body sculpt and sculpt plus, and I am ashamed to say I have not tried either of these sets yet.

I would have been ashamed for you if you had let this offer pass you by
Calistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-19, 11:33 AM  
dnna

which Gilad site is this offer on, and is there a code? We love Gilad up here on the mountain, thanks!!!!
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-19, 12:09 PM  
TriciaR
VF Supporter

I found his Easter sale at https://bodiesinmotionwithgilad.com/

Code is EASTER19
TriciaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-19, 12:24 PM  
ardnas

Be sure to shop around.
I almost bought the 3 TBS (1, 2, & 3) I didn't have from Gilad when I received his sale email, but I checked Mary's site and they are cheaper there (w/ 10% off coupon) and even cheaper at Amazon...
Gilad = $43.41
Mary = $40.47
Amazon = $38.33
Old 04-20-19, 01:16 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Also check collagevideo as they have TBS 1-3 for $37.49 (for example). And if you add more than one item to your cart you get 15% off your total with code EASTER15.

(I'm not really into Gilad or planning to order; I was just curious how competitive Collage's pricing was.)
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-19, 02:37 PM  
ardnas

Quote:
Originally Posted by adawn View Post
Also check collagevideo as they have TBS 1-3 for $37.49 (for example). And if you add more than one item to your cart you get 15% off your total with code EASTER15.
If you add a $1.99 item to the 3pk total (w/ coupon) is $33.56!

For some reason I'm still holding out - I know Amazon prices fluctuate and they are bound to come down even more eventually. I've been spending too much $$$ lately!

Tags
gilad