Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-03-17, 11:35 AM  
muggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzannaerin View Post
Unfortunately, he's taken.
I don't think I've ever heard him mention a wife and I doubt I've ever seen her. Is she one of the back up people?
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-17, 06:56 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Well, Ms. bubbles, your link reminded me how much I used to like Gilad and his no-nonsense but effective workouts. So, I went to his website and found that he has 40% off his DVDs and downloads for the 4th, and naturally I had to buy some DVDs.... to the tune of $109 but with 40% off, I got the lot for good price with free shipping. Thank you, bubbles! I think.....

https://www.bodiesinmotionwithgilad.com

Code posted on his website but it's: july417
Old 07-03-17, 07:55 PM  
bubbles76

So happy to help Usia I just like the thought of Gilad in the rain. And boy, that man has rhythm!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-17, 08:18 PM  
nevertoolate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
Well, Ms. bubbles, your link reminded me how much I used to like Gilad and his no-nonsense but effective workouts. So, I went to his website and found that he has 40% off his DVDs and downloads for the 4th, and naturally I had to buy some DVDs.... to the tune of $109 but with 40% off, I got the lot for good price with free shipping. Thank you, bubbles! I think.....

https://www.bodiesinmotionwithgilad.com

Code posted on his website but it's: july417
Dana,

I've never tried Gilad, but this clip made me laugh and got me interested. What did you buy? I don't know anything about his dvds.

Thanks.

Ann
nevertoolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-17, 08:35 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevertoolate View Post
Dana,

I've never tried Gilad, but this clip made me laugh and got me interested. What did you buy? I don't know anything about his dvds.

Thanks.

Ann
Hi Ann!
Today I purchased:

Ultimate Body Sculpt 3 pack DVD, the one for 49.99 only and I also got Bodies in Motion 30th Anniversary Shows 5 DVDs that feature 2 - 21 min workouts on each DVD. On 5 DVDs I get total of 10 short (21min) workouts. So I have the option of doing only one 21min workout or do both on each DVD if I want to do entire DVD. 42 min total. Very much doable for me. Oh, and I already have the Lords of the Abs that my hubby bought for me few years ago. I like workouts that are athletic and no-nonsense and Gilad fits the bill. The reason why I haven't been doing his workouts more, MAY BE that I haven't "connected with him" as an instructor and that may be the thing of the past now since I've seen this clip!
Old 07-03-17, 08:45 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
I just like the thought of Gilad in the rain. And boy, that man has rhythm!
Ahhh....yes.
Old 07-04-17, 12:14 PM  
nevertoolate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
Hi Ann!

... I also got Bodies in Motion 30th Anniversary Shows 5 DVDs that feature 2 - 21 min workouts on each DVD. On 5 DVDs I get total of 10 short (21min) workouts. So I have the option of doing only one 21min workout or do both on each DVD if I want to do entire DVD. 42 min total.
Thanks, Dana. I ordered the five 30th Anniversary Show DVDs for much the same reasons. These look like fun and I love the outdoor setting. I got them from Mary at Total Fitness and they've been shipped already. Can't wait to try them!

Yours in fitness and health.

Ann
nevertoolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-17, 12:27 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

That was fun! Thanks for the link.

I met Gilad briefly at a fitness convention about ten years ago. He's a funny guy. And gorgeous!

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-17, 01:00 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage VFer View Post
That was fun! Thanks for the link.

I met Gilad briefly at a fitness convention about ten years ago. He's a funny guy. And gorgeous!
Yes, you are the envy of everyone here because of that. The rest of us can only dream
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-17, 04:26 PM  
primrosecat

I love watching his Humerous Fitness Tips! He really can act!
primrosecat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gilad