Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-05-16, 04:19 PM  
donnamp

Is that Jessica in the background of that DVD? It looks like it if you click on the image. I wish my back enjoyed kickboxing more!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-16, 05:33 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
Is that Jessica in the background of that DVD? It looks like it if you click on the image. I wish my back enjoyed kickboxing more!

Donna
Yes it is! I think she is in the background of several of his if i remember correctly? Looks like the re-released some in a 3 pack. Wish I could afford any of them right now. i've had the dance one on my WL for 2 years!

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-16, 05:54 PM  
sherry7899

Is there a clip of the Guillermo workout anywhere? I posted on Jessica's page to ask. She posted about it on Facebook back in March. Thanks!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-16, 05:59 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Is there a clip of the Guillermo workout anywhere? I posted on Jessica's page to ask. She posted about it on Facebook back in March. Thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GEeW3R_ZD4

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
Old 05-05-16, 06:34 PM  
sherry7899

Thank you!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-16, 06:41 PM  
Bluebelle

Looks like a fun workout! Thanks for posting!
Bluebelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-16, 04:39 PM  
Betty Boop

Well, I just happened to glance at yesterday's discussion on the new Guillermo workout. The workout looked interesting -- I bought it -- it's scheduled to arrive on Sunday. I also bought Jessica and Guillermo's Cross Training for Fitness. For $5.98, I couldn't resist.
Old 05-06-16, 07:01 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty Boop View Post
Well, I just happened to glance at yesterday's discussion on the new Guillermo workout. The workout looked interesting -- I bought it -- it's scheduled to arrive on Sunday. I also bought Jessica and Guillermo's Cross Training for Fitness. For $5.98, I couldn't resist.
ooh!! please let me know how it is!!!

Old 05-06-16, 09:01 PM  
TinierTina

Hey, I'm good-to-go

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyefit View Post
It seems like very few new workouts are being created lately. I almost never see anything on Mary's Coming Soon page anymore and when I do it's always something I'm not interested in (barre/yoga). I'm not just talking about DVD's either, as I'm sure someone will chime in that DVD's are on their way out. In addition to no or very few new dvd workouts, I'm not seeing new download workouts taking their place. I'm totally good with downloads in place of physical dvds, as long as it's a workout that I can own and not stream/rent. However, I'm not seeing that transition from dvds to downloads fully taking place. If instructors think that streaming is the only way to go, then I guess my workout collection is complete!

TBH, I haven't seen anything even in streaming form from many of my favorite instructors. Have they all decided to up and retire??? I suppose they are doing different things and no longer creating filmed workouts, but it is unfortunate. It looks like the golden age of professionally filmed fitness workouts is over.
Well, I like the old ish. Stuff I'd never had during years I created my own workouts and yoga practices and/or done audiocassette instructors. I get all that and more on gaia.

If I get tired of that site, it may be back to my creations; but I'd miss their documentary content ... (sigh) ... I also am edging away from obsessing about fitness in general; and I've got a lot of demands on my time now that weren't presenting themselves to this retiree ...

-Bettina

"If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you"?! REALLY!! If it doesn't serve me, it doesn't save me!!
TinierTina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-16, 06:29 AM  
donnamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENILU View Post
ooh!! please let me know how it is!!!
Yes, looking forward to hearing about it. If I did more kickboxing, I'd probably cave....

there is a 30 min workout w/ Guilermo (but not Jessica) on You Tube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSZJe4BeENw

Actually, Guilermo's kickboxing looks like it wouldn't bother my back b/c it looks very controlled. I don't have problems doing Jessica's kickboxing inspired workouts either.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
old thread alert, ripping dvds