Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-29-13, 09:11 PM  
laurajhawk

Ooh! There are add-ons! I already want the add-ons.
Susan, you're right. I won't start the check-in until I see my credit card billed (for either set). At that point, of course, we will need to check in on such topics as "Has anyone gotten a ship notice yet?" and "What the heck is Renda doing with our money if she hasn't started filming?"

(This whole thread is making me deeply uncomfortable because [a] I just noticed, again, that I have not yet received Alta-tude although I ordered in 2003, and [b] My stepladder is supposed to be right over *there* and it totally isn't.)

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-13, 09:22 PM  
paideiamom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajhawk View Post

(This whole thread is making me deeply uncomfortable because [a] I just noticed, again, that I have not yet received Alta-tude although I ordered in 2003, and [b] My stepladder is supposed to be right over *there* and it totally isn't.)

Well, it looks to me like the workout has started so yes, I will process payment. It is not my fault if you just sit with the knowledge that your ladder is not *there* and you don't start looking for it. Look high, look low; workout down!

Another satisfied customer.

"Moderation is remembered only after the deed is done." Mirabelle Watkinson, fabulous writer in residence.

"I am patient with stupidity but not those who are proud of it." Edith Sitwell

Words matter.

I thought I had seen it all. Then I tried on my bathing suit. (Unknown sage at craft show)
paideiamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-13, 10:03 PM  
Jewels5

This whole thread is cracking me up! Renda, you are so funny. And how timely this is--JUST this morning I was bending over awkwardly, picking something up in my laundry room. I looked up and saw the step ladder right in front of my face and thought to myself, "That's where that thing is!" LOL

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -Heather Cortez
Jewels5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-13, 07:03 AM  
Mopsy
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by paideiamom View Post
And the stepladder is multicolored, including dust, whatever paint I can splash on it and probably bent. But that is irrelevant to your workout because you are responsible for getting your own stepladder.
I can't be expected to do everything.
Oh, a dusty, paint splattered stepladder! (have we decided if that's one word or two? It matters because my workouts are alphabetized) I have one of those! I try not to get workouts that require even more equipment, so I just might be interested. Maybe. That chocolate thing might be a problem.
Old 03-30-13, 07:06 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Don't forget the plyo option--when said step-ladder is unfindable, the exerciser jumps consistently to reach whatever object necessitated the step-ladder in the first place. Maybe this is the timesaver premix?
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-13, 10:43 AM  
NoraKate
VF Supporter

bwahahahahahahah!
*snicker*
Old 03-30-13, 11:00 AM  
Linda KH
VF Supporter

I can't believe there aren't any clips for the workout. What's the music like? Is there a modifier? Is there cuing? Will Mary be carrying this?

Does the system come with a diet plan and downloadable beauty tips?

Too many unanswered questions for me, but since other people seem to be ordering this I might as well, too. I wouldn't want to miss out.
Old 03-30-13, 11:03 AM  
cherimac

Renda, I love your posts!
Old 11-27-21, 10:02 AM  
Karla25

I stumbled across this hilarious old thread, and decided to share just in case you’re needing a smile
Old 11-27-21, 10:33 AM  
Izzy

I am wondering if the newer Covid version of this workout has a place on the ladder to store toilet paper and maybe dry masks? With the Covid numbers going back up and now we have a new variant we might be back at the TP Hoarding series. And with streaming all the rage, is there a discount for the annual fee for streaming?

Tags
frustration, functional workouts, i should just workout, vf humor