Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-12, 09:20 PM  
juberann

old lady, that's actually Andrea with Michone, not Laurie. Don't mean to correct you but just wanted to clear up any confusion.
Really enjoyed last nights' episode. IF the show depicts the Govenor at all like he is in the books, you guys are in for a surprise!! He makes the Zombies look like a bunch of Angels. I won't say more but it will get INTENSE!!!!
Old 10-29-12, 09:47 PM  
deltoro

Where is Carl?......Not in the house
deltoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-12, 09:55 PM  
juberann

LOL!! I seen a poster on their FB Wall recently with Carl's face asking, "Where's Carl? Out getting medical supplies while everyone else just sits there and looks at a bloody stump." (referring to Hershel, of course). LOL
Old 10-29-12, 10:10 PM  
northernlight

Last night's episode was amazing. And disquieting. The murder of the soldiers was truly shocking. The governor is an evil piece of work.
And Michonne. What a compelling character. She is so beautiful; and so fit! I'd love to know what the actress who plays her does to achieve that level of fitness.
northernlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-12, 02:56 AM  
juberann

The actress that plays Michone (can't recall her name) was on The Talking Dead two weeks ago and she is indeed gorgeous AND fit. She doesn't have the dreadlocks in "real" life and didn't mention how she stays fit. She said The Walking Dead role is a thrill for her and she loves the strength of her character and she trained extensively in fencing because she does all her own stunts. I have a feeling The Walking Dead will just be a stepping stone for this actress and we will see more of her. However, that strong Michone character may forever define her
Old 10-30-12, 07:01 AM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltoro View Post
Where is Carl?......Not in the house
Quote:
Originally Posted by juberann View Post
LOL!! I seen a poster on their FB Wall recently with Carl's face asking, "Where's Carl? Out getting medical supplies while everyone else just sits there and looks at a bloody stump." (referring to Hershel, of course). LOL
Hee! "Where's Carl?" was pretty much the running joke last year wasn't it? I loved when Lori said "I know I've been a sh***y wife and I'm not winning any mother of the year awards" Then later Rick says "for the record I don't think your a bad mother..." and the wife? No comment. Muwahahahaha!

I like Michonne so far but boy do I hope she gets more lines. So far she's mostly just glaring at everybody and not saying much. She is awesomely fit though!

I was thinking: to tie this thread back to fitness...watching the show gives us motivation to stay fit! That way we can survive the zombie apocolypse!
Old 10-30-12, 09:12 AM  
SquishyMommy

[ QUOTE=eyefit;2123762]Hee! "Where's Carl?" was pretty much the running joke last year wasn't it? I loved when Lori said "I know I've been a sh***y wife and I'm not winning any mother of the year awards" Then later Rick says "for the record I don't think your a bad mother..." and the wife? No comment. Muwahahahaha!

I like Michonne so far but boy do I hope she gets more lines. So far she's mostly just glaring at everybody and not saying much. She is awesomely fit though!

I was thinking: to tie this thread back to fitness...watching the show gives us motivation to stay fit! That way we can survive the zombie apocolypse! [/QUOTE]

LOL! So funny you said that! My 7 year old claims that is exactly why I'm working out! I'm training for the zombie apocalypse. He has inherited my fascination with zombies and even when we are out running errands he will see a building and say, "That would be a good place to hide from zombies."
Old 10-30-12, 10:49 AM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishyMommy View Post

LOL! So funny you said that! My 7 year old claims that is exactly why I'm working out! I'm training for the zombie apocalypse. He has inherited my fascination with zombies and even when we are out running errands he will see a building and say, "That would be a good place to hide from zombies."
LMAO!!
Old 10-30-12, 04:23 PM  
willowey124

I absolutely ADORE The Walking Dead!!! I have watched Season 1 three times and Season 2 twice. I NEVER thought I would love watching a drama about zombies chowing down on people

Andrew Lincoln was in another fave series of mine several years ago called Afterlife. Here's a link to Amazon UK if anyone wants to check it out. Really great, spooky, ghost series.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Afterlife-Se...f=pd_cp_d_h__0

My predictions for Season 3 of TWD are:

1) Daryl and Merle will have a showdown - brother vs brother.
2) Lori will have her baby via c(arol)-section.
3) Daryl and Carol will get "jiggy-with-it"
4) Maggie & Glen will spend the rest of Season 3 "checking each other for scratches". Seriously - how would they know underneath all the zombie blood n guts??
5) Rick and Lori will bury the hatchet (Rick possibly in Lori's head).
6) Carl will get lost somewhere in the prison, just so that Lori can ask "Has anyone seen Carl?".
willowey124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-12, 05:03 PM  
Cassy

Here is the actress who plays Michonne

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danai_Gurira
Cassy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
favorite tv shows