Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-12, 05:50 PM  
yahoo205

Tracie Long Figure 30 Hips and Figure 30 Butt Questions

anyone do these workouts together? thinking butt would be best first to activate glutes and then hip?

also what pound weights (dumbbell and ankle weights)? Can anyone recommend good ankle weights? how many pounds each?

do people use these as an add on or as is?

any results from these? if so, what?

thanks!
yahoo205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-12, 06:57 PM  
FitzFour

I have figure 30 butt, and just did it for the 3rd time last night. I normally do it on it's own, not before/after a workout, and so far every time my glutes and hammies have been nice and sore. I use 12 pound dumbbells and 5 pound ankle weights. I just picked mine up at Wal Mart or Target (they are Gold's Gym brand).

No results yet to report, as I'm not doing that exclusively or enough yet to report anything, but the sore muscles tell me I'm working those areas!

Erika
FitzFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-12, 08:13 PM  
yahoo205

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitzFour View Post
I have figure 30 butt, and just did it for the 3rd time last night. I normally do it on it's own, not before/after a workout, and so far every time my glutes and hammies have been nice and sore. I use 12 pound dumbbells and 5 pound ankle weights. I just picked mine up at Wal Mart or Target (they are Gold's Gym brand).

No results yet to report, as I'm not doing that exclusively or enough yet to report anything, but the sore muscles tell me I'm working those areas!

Erika
how many pounds each?
yahoo205 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ankle weights, butt, figure 30, figure 30 butt, figure 30 hips, figure:30, tracie long