Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-09-12, 05:33 PM  
ADoll

I received another e-mail from Tracie Long's marketing manager:

"By way of introduction, I am the Marketing "hired gun" for Tracie Long Fitness and wanted to take a moment to address your concerns about the recent issues with the DVDR.

First, I must tell you that Tracie came to me with the problem at hand and it was my decision to run the DVDR's, but only to get product into valued customers hands quickly. The challenge is that we are in the process of taking Tracie's programs to a vast National and International audience which will eventually entail revamping all of the packaging and replicating thousands more DVD's. You are absolutely right to question the decision making, but the only other option would have been to make a few still unfulfilled customers wait at least 30 to 45 more days before the new "pressed" product was created. Tracie and I both have the same philosophy that the product must be pristine and that certainly applies to everything she has ever created, with this one exception attributed to me. Needless to say, I do hope this business decision on my part will not affect your respect for Tracie or her product line. Without question, when the new product arrives you will certainly receive a replacement copy and I can assure you Tracie works very hard to ensure that all of her audience is happy. To that end, if you ever have any problems or concerns with anything else from TLF, please do not hesitate to contact me directly and I will solve the problem immediatly.

I do appreciate you contacting us. It's nice to know you cared enough to let us know your feelings."

It's good to know that they will be sending us a pressed DVD.
ADoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-12, 05:41 PM  
ADoll

Old 10-09-12, 06:32 PM  
dlb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADoll View Post
I received another e-mail from Tracie Long's marketing manager:

"By way of introduction, I am the Marketing "hired gun" for Tracie Long Fitness and wanted to take a moment to address your concerns about the recent issues with the DVDR.

First, I must tell you that Tracie came to me with the problem at hand and it was my decision to run the DVDR's, but only to get product into valued customers hands quickly. The challenge is that we are in the process of taking Tracie's programs to a vast National and International audience which will eventually entail revamping all of the packaging and replicating thousands more DVD's. You are absolutely right to question the decision making, but the only other option would have been to make a few still unfulfilled customers wait at least 30 to 45 more days before the new "pressed" product was created. Tracie and I both have the same philosophy that the product must be pristine and that certainly applies to everything she has ever created, with this one exception attributed to me. Needless to say, I do hope this business decision on my part will not affect your respect for Tracie or her product line. Without question, when the new product arrives you will certainly receive a replacement copy and I can assure you Tracie works very hard to ensure that all of her audience is happy. To that end, if you ever have any problems or concerns with anything else from TLF, please do not hesitate to contact me directly and I will solve the problem immediatly.

I do appreciate you contacting us. It's nice to know you cared enough to let us know your feelings."

It's good to know that they will be sending us a pressed DVD.
I have not emailed Tracie with my complaint - Do you think she will automatically replace all orders that received the dvd-r copy or only the ones that have voiced their dissatisfaction.
Debbie
dlb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-12, 08:27 PM  
ADoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlb View Post
I have not emailed Tracie with my complaint - Do you think she will automatically replace all orders that received the dvd-r copy or only the ones that have voiced their dissatisfaction.
Debbie
Hopefully they will replace all those that got a dvd-r. It wouldn't hurt to e-mail them.

Tags
figure 30 butt, reach further, tracie long