Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-11, 10:40 PM  
sologirlie

New Leslie Sansone Walk and Tone!

Hi Everyone!!!

I have awesome news tonight thanks to an extensive Google search The new Exercise TV Walk and Tone workout (not to be confused with Leslie's older Walk-N-Tone workout which is completely different) is finally available for viewing and download (for free) on Exercise TV's website! Can't find it through the Exercise TV site....It took some effort to finally find it through Google!!! There's no way to buy it like on DVD at least not currently....but you can view it and you can download it....I have Real Player and it automatically prompts me to download (for free). You can then easily transfer it to DVD!!!!!

Here is the link:

http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-vid...-and-tone-0649

I am so glad that finally those of us who do not get Exercise TV can get this workout!!!! Can't wait to download to dvd and use

This is a 20 minute interval workout with weights (so if you like Walk Strong...you'll probably like this)...with a fun new move: step-run

Yay!!!!!

Enjoy!!!

Star
sologirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-11, 10:42 PM  
juberann

WOW, Star, that bold red lettering will get your message across I have done that walk on ExerciseTV and really liked it so thanks for postng this
Old 05-06-11, 10:46 PM  
daisysunshine

lol that was really, really big.

...right now you're saying, no i can't do this. you should know by now i don't train that way - Dasha Libin

offering the two tracey mallet dance workouts, pm me.
daisysunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-11, 10:51 PM  
sologirlie

LOL - Sorry - didn't mean to make it so big...It didn't look that big when I previewed it! I was soooooooooooo excited because I have been waiting forever for this workout and have begged Exercise TV repeatedly to release it!!! Finally they've listened

Star
Old 05-07-11, 02:36 AM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Hmm.. I've seen it a few days ago but didn't see where it mentions weights being used. All I see is the info about Leslie wearing the 'Rock & tone' shoes? Am I maybe seeing the wrong clip?
Also Star, how do you download it? For me only the video 'box' opens and starts playing? (I'm such a pc dummie when it comes to things like that *blush*)

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-11, 07:26 AM  
sologirlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOf2Gremlins View Post
Hmm.. I've seen it a few days ago but didn't see where it mentions weights being used. All I see is the info about Leslie wearing the 'Rock & tone' shoes? Am I maybe seeing the wrong clip?
Also Star, how do you download it? For me only the video 'box' opens and starts playing? (I'm such a pc dummie when it comes to things like that *blush*)
Hi Val,

Did you go to the exact link I sent out? Because they actually have the Walk and Tone video posted on a couple of other pages around the website but this link contains the only video that actually works. You are right in that the description makes no mention of the intervals with the weights. But it does indeed have intervals with weights. This workout is also done with New Balance's Rock and Tone shoes (or you could use any toning shoe or just regular sneakers).

When you go to the link I posted, you should see a snapshot of the video: Leslie and the other walkers. There should be a large green play button in the middle. You can click play and just view it on the site, or you can download it. There is nothing on the page to click to download. I have Real Player (the free, basic version), and I am automatically prompted to download the video. I can also right click over the video and it will give me an option to "download to Real Player." Once it's downloaded to Real Player, it can be viewed full screen offline or you can convert the file (very easy to do) and then transfer to dvd using a dvd making program. I convert the file to a "wmv" file and then I burn it to dvd using Windows DVD Maker which came with my computer (there are other free programs available on the web).

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Star
Old 05-07-11, 08:58 AM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Hi Star,
thanks for your quick reply!
I actually did the walk this morning and realized that it was the right one, using weights! I wish, it would have been a 2-mile walk.. It wasn't fun enough for me needing it downloaded after all...
I still tried it out by downloading Realplayer, ending up having it in Italian and when I clicked on the clip like you described, it told me (in Italian) that it wasn't possible to download.. I guess because we're in Italy? I know, sometimes I get those messages from other sites due to our location.
Oh well.. it's ok. I have other Leslie's to pop into my DVD player, thankfully!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-11, 01:52 PM  
Fit Kitty

I will have to get Real Player to try to download this! I can't work out in front of my computer as there is not enough room (I don't have a laptop). Thanks, Star - As usual, you find some great stuff for us!

Karen
Fit Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-11, 03:58 PM  
sheepla
VF Supporter

I'm just not interesting in workout downloads....I hope that is not the wave of the future.
sheepla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-11, 04:07 PM  
sologirlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepla View Post
I'm just not interesting in workout downloads....I hope that is not the wave of the future.
I wasn't either until I realized the endless possibilities. And this may work better with Leslie videos (then with other type of workouts) - but I have made my own "remixes" - mixing up various miles that I have either purchased or found for free on the internet. I have made my own Leslie walks It's so much fun! I burn everything I make onto dvd (very easy, but a bit slow, at least for me) because I can't workout in front of my laptop...I can only workout to my television. That's why I like it when I can download the videos versus to when they seem to be impossible to download (like on Leslie's club) because if I can download it then I can put it on dvd and actually use it

Star

Tags
exercise tv, exercisetv, leslie sansone, walk and tone, walk-n-tone