Old 03-22-11, 06:17 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Jo View Post
The one-pound weights cost 19.95 + 9.95 shipping
The two-pound weights cost 24.95 plus 11.95 shipping
The three-pound weights cost 29.95 + 11.95 shipping
Just wanted to mention, an old rebounding book I had suggested using 1- or 2-lb bags of dry beans or rice, which come in a similar rectangular easy-to-hold shape/size. You can even reinforce them by double-bagging them. No need to pay those crazy prices.

ETA - If you really prefer comm'l sand weights, there are these from Sneiders as well and they're cheaper (don't know the shipping fee but I'll bet it's more reasonable): http://reboundersus.com/weights.htm
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-11, 09:03 AM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Some weighted boxing gloves also have sand in them. My gloves do and I know the 2 lb. TJ gloves also had sand in them.
Old 03-23-11, 06:40 PM  
editstein
VF Supporter

Called yesterday to know when they are shipping and I was told not before a couple of weeks !
Also I asked about the bands : they are supposed to hook on the springs ( ??? ) so if you have bungee jumping cords like me you can't use them ( I am curious about it because the woman who I was speaking to seemed to know nothing about anything I was asking her and was putting me on hold to retrieve info at every question so hopefully she misundersood and I will be able to use them too ! !
Old 03-23-11, 07:12 PM  
ssgilby

Okay, skimmed this thread but I didn't see the question answered. Does anyone know if Mary will have these and if so if she'll offer them separately? I'd love some new rebounder stuff, but I'd want cardio only.
Old 03-23-11, 10:12 PM  
belle411

The w/os look fun & different, but I don't know if I could ever use the weights!

The only thing I wish the previews had were clips of the actual music - I hope that the theme that's running in the background is just generic music that is not the soundtrack for any of the w/os.

My UR has been in the tuff shed for a few years now ... wonder if I'm gonna have to see if it's still working.
Old 03-24-11, 06:50 AM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgilby View Post
Okay, skimmed this thread but I didn't see the question answered. Does anyone know if Mary will have these and if so if she'll offer them separately? I'd love some new rebounder stuff, but I'd want cardio only.
I don't do Facebook, but on her website she has only said that it looks promising that she will carry them and she will have more in the coming soon section when she knows something else. So she might not know yet how she will sell them if she doesn't even know for sure that she will.
Old 03-26-11, 03:41 PM  
muffins135

How long are these workouts?
muffins135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-11, 06:16 PM  
Just_Jo

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffins135 View Post
How long are these workouts?
50-55 minutes
Just_Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-11, 03:59 PM  
Hej

Mary at Total Fitness now has clips up of the Amy Bento and Patrick Goudeau workouts. These are two of my favorite instructors and the workouts look fun. AB has some of her usual backgrounders, who I also like. I also really like Keli Roberts and Gay Gasper. So I'm really tempted...

At the same time I wonder if there'll be enough variety in the series to make it worth getting the set. The music sounds like familiar CIA-type stuff, which is okay. Hummm...
Hej is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
extreme urban rebounding, rebounding, thigh weights, urban rebounding, urban rebounding extreme, urx