Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-10, 09:10 PM  
KathAL79

I mailed mine Friday; it should get there Monday, maybe Tuesday at the latest.

Note: I have had a professional relationship with a vendor of health and fitness books and media. For details please see my profile.
KathAL79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-10, 09:14 PM  
kauaigirl

Location: Wisconsin. But I'll always be a Michigan girl at heart!
fitter4life, you're not alone. I was waiting on something that wasn't available until Saturday and, by the time I got it, the post office was closed. It's going out in the morning, though, and it will go priority mail, so it will be there by the end of the week. Usually I mail really early (I sent KateTT her package in OCTOBER two years ago! ), but this year I had a hard time deciding on what I was going to get and then, when I decided, it wasn't in stock.

Hopefully it will be worth the wait. (On the upside, I haven't received my package, either, so I feel slightly less guilty. )
Old 12-07-10, 06:44 PM  
dickensgirl

I was waiting on something that had been backordered, but when it hadn't arrived Sat., or for all I knew, even been shipped yet, I went ahead Mon. morning & sealed up the package & headed out to the p.o. You guessed it, when I went to pick up the mail on the way to town, GUESS what was in the mailbox
So my secret santee , you're getting TWO packages!!!! Sorry for the delay; hope it's not too frustrating!!
Jeri

Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the things you did~ Mark Twain
dickensgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gift exchange, secret santa