Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-23-10, 09:21 AM  
aunatural

Which book is it? The suspense is killing me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelap03 View Post
OMG! I got the best surprise today! I got the exact book I wanted from my VF Secret Santa!!! I was stumped because there was no invoice and it was wrapped. I was scratching my head until I opened the book up to start reading! Inside it said "Happy Holidays and a very Happy New Year! From your VF Secret Santa!
I feel so lucky! I'm so speechless! THANK YOU!!!!!!

2014 Goal- Be consistent! Embrace yoga!
aunatural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-10, 11:32 AM  
54sneakers
VF Supporter

I sent mine to my giftee today via UPS ground (I have a corporate account and get a great discount so it was an effecient way for me to ship). I'll be tracking it every step of the way.
54sneakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-10, 12:06 PM  
kauaigirl

Location: Wisconsin. But I'll always be a Michigan girl at heart!
OK, I have my DVDs to send, but I still haven't picked up all my additional goodies. I know my giftee has been a good girl this year. I just hope she's a patient one.
Old 11-23-10, 01:00 PM  
Rosebud

Thank you!!!!

A HUGE thank you to my secret santa "scbayless"...... WOW is all I can say! I was absolutely spoiled this year...... I received the DVD that I really, really wanted! (Ilaria Powerstrike 6) - a great cookbook, bubblebath, candles and chocolate!!!!! Was I ever spoiled!!!!! That a great card you included also..... I just want to say how wonderful you were and generous too! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I hope that you enjoy your holiday season........ God Bless
Rosemary

Goals for 2011: Get back to running, eat cleaner (no fried foods),
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-10, 11:15 AM  
sherry7899

I just received an absolutely lovely package from Marcy (mj476)!

Marcy-I tried to pm you, but your box is full. Thank you so very much for your generous and thoughtful package. I really appreciate it so much!

She really searched for clues about me, and everything was so thoughtful

Everything was packaged in a beautiful silver Christmas stocking, which I am going to hang up when we start decorating. I love anything silver.

I received:

-Ilaria Powerstrike 6

-Sarah McLachlan's newest cd!

-an adorable cat calendar-the cat on the cover looks just like our cat Pokey

-Burts Bees Lip Balm, which I'm putting in my purse right now

-Gardenia body spray-it is so funny that she picked that particular scent and brand. I had the EXACT same one, and one of my cats knocked the bottle off the dresser and the sprayer broke. I'd been meaning to replace it, but hadn't gotten around to it yet, so this was perfect!

-a package of Ghiardelli dark chocolate and mint squares...mmmmm

-a ton of recipes that use pumpkin, which I can't wait to try out

-a beautiful fairy bookmark, which went right into the book I'm reading (Carlene Thompson psychological suspense novel)

-a package of heel balm, which I desperately needed!

-a very sweet card

Thank you again! I will remember your generosity each time I use one of the items you sent. I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Hugs,
Sherry
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-10, 11:30 AM  
mj476

Sherry,

I'm so glad you're happy with everything!

Happy Holidays to you and your family (and you have Powerstrike 6 in case you eat too much turkey tomorrow!)

Marcy
Old 11-27-10, 06:13 PM  
nicky

Thank you Santa!

I received a wonderful box from my Secret Santa - DejaDeb1!!

Thank you so much Debbie for such a fun box of goodies! I was so excited and surprised to find a package waiting for me when I got back from Thanksgiving with my family

I received two Cathe DVD's I have been wanting - Low Impact Circuit and Stretchmax (yippee!!), two packets of JavaFit coffee that will probably not last the weekend , a pumpkin pie scented candle that is already burning and making my house smell so delicious, and an adorable towel set with a sleigh full of presents embroidered on the front. So cute!

I love everything you sent Debbie and I can't say thank you enough for your kindness and generosity. I hope you have a wonderful holiday

Nicole
nicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-10, 04:25 PM  
Lizzo
VF Supporter

My Secret Santa has yet to reveal her identity, but I want to send her a big thank you!

I received not one, but two workout DVDs! I now have the Crunch: Pick your Spot Pilates DVD and Self: Slim and Sleek Fast....both lead by Ellen Barrett, an instructor I am not familiar with but have been wanting to try for awhile.

I also received a comfy pair of fleece socks, which will be great for when it gets a lot colder next month.

I will definitely be doing one of these for my evening workout in a little bit. Thank you again!

http://musingsofafitnessjunkie.blogspot.com
Lizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-10, 04:31 PM  
moonbeam31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzo View Post
My Secret Santa has yet to reveal her identity, but I want to send her a big thank you!

I received not one, but two workout DVDs! I now have the Crunch: Pick your Spot Pilates DVD and Self: Slim and Sleek Fast....both lead by Ellen Barrett, an instructor I am not familiar with but have been wanting to try for awhile.

I also received a comfy pair of fleece socks, which will be great for when it gets a lot colder next month.

I will definitely be doing one of these for my evening workout in a little bit. Thank you again!
Ellen will be your new Favorite instructor!
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-10, 12:54 PM  
Severen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzo View Post

That would be me. You're very welcome!

Tags
gift exchange, holiday gift exchange, secret santa, vf gift exchange, vf holiday exchange