Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-12-10, 10:25 AM  
mj476

VF Gift Exchange - Thank you thread!

I just wanted to thank my Secret Santa for my Xtreme Timesaver DVD. This workout is exactly what I've been needing: short, efficient and effective total body workouts and this one really delivered. (Will be posting review shortly).

Thanks so much for the early holiday gift (which I'm sure I will get plenty of use out of) and Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope you have a joyous holiday!

Marcy
Old 11-12-10, 11:05 AM  
bk1

I've been meaning to ask...how does the secret santa stuff work? How do you know that everybody's name on the list has been chosen?
bk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-10, 11:10 AM  
KathAL79

Wow, holiday gifts are going out already?! I'm still not prepared for the fact that Thanksgiving is in less than two weeks!

Marcy, glad you're enjoying your early gift!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk1 View Post
I've been meaning to ask...how does the secret santa stuff work? How do you know that everybody's name on the list has been chosen?
Everyone who wanted to participated emailed the organizer (Anne, or ots) by a certain date. She paired everyone up, so everyone has the name of the person to whom they are presenting a gift. (In fact, Anne's extra good at this, so the person who is your giftee is almost always not your gifter, making it extra secret. )

Note: I have had a professional relationship with a vendor of health and fitness books and media. For details please see my profile.
KathAL79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-10, 11:15 AM  
bearcatfan

Come on, Kath, get with the program. I have my Christmas presents bought already.

Glad you are enjoying the early present, and can't wait to hear posts from others!
Old 11-12-10, 11:18 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Yee gads I better get going. I got the "main ingredient" for my little elf but want to add a few fun things from Santa!
Pat58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-10, 11:20 AM  
kauaigirl

Location: Wisconsin. But I'll always be a Michigan girl at heart!
Wow! I have the DVDs I'll be sending, but that's it so far. I have so many other goodies to buy yet. Guess I'd better get moving!!
Old 11-12-10, 11:22 AM  
DejaDeb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj476 View Post
Thanks so much for the early holiday gift ...
Your Secret Santa is an overachiever!
Old 11-12-10, 11:28 AM  
KathAL79

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatfan View Post
Come on, Kath, get with the program. I have my Christmas presents bought already.
Well, I've almost got everything together for my holiday exchange giftee, but I haven't started my Christmas shopping yet. I prefer to have my shopping done early, just not quite as early as you!

Note: I have had a professional relationship with a vendor of health and fitness books and media. For details please see my profile.
KathAL79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-10, 11:31 AM  
little bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by kauaigirl View Post
Wow! I have the DVDs I'll be sending, but that's it so far. I have so many other goodies to buy yet. Guess I'd better get moving!!
Me too. If you are my secret santa please do not send my gift early. I love to get it close to Christmas. If you send it early, I won't be able to resist opening it . Sending it on Dec. 5th is fine .
Old 11-12-10, 11:33 AM  
bearcatfan

Is it okay to post who our Secret Santa is once we receive our packages?

Tags
gift exchange, holiday gift exchange, secret santa, vf gift exchange, vf holiday exchange