Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-10, 08:40 PM  
chemicalemma

Firm Volume One:

WARNING: One song during this workout will make it look as if you are farting in time with the music. Use caution in performing that routine in front of children and/or significant others.
Old 04-17-10, 09:46 PM  
RedPanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemicalemma View Post
Firm Volume One:

WARNING: One song during this workout will make it look as if you are farting in time with the music. Use caution in performing that routine in front of children and/or significant others.

I want to see a clip!
Old 04-17-10, 10:08 PM  
noraW

Oh no! DH ordered Insanity for me today before I read all the "Death by Insanity" warnings

Caution!!: Cathe's 40/20 HIIT may not be suitable for those who like to breathe while exercising. Be warned, 40 second intervals can feel like 2 minute intervals and 20 seconds for recovery will provide anything but recovery. Please allow 15 minutes after workout is complete for body to resume normal breathing.
noraW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-10, 11:26 PM  
DejaDeb

Tracy Anderson's Dance Cardio (or any other complex cardio):

WARNING: Do not attempt with two left feet.
Old 04-18-10, 01:08 AM  
saraygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by noraW View Post
Oh no! DH ordered Insanity for me today before I read all the "Death by Insanity" warnings

Caution!!: Cathe's 40/20 HIIT may not be suitable for those who like to breathe while exercising. Be warned, 40 second intervals can feel like 2 minute intervals and 20 seconds for recovery will provide anything but recovery. Please allow 15 minutes after workout is complete for body to resume normal breathing.
Don't worry!!! you'll be ok sounds like Cathe's HIIT is similar!!
Old 04-18-10, 02:19 PM  
LCC
VF Supporter

Leslie Sansone - Warning: This woman doesn't even know there is such a thing as a "left foot". She will never change leads. Workout at your own risk. If your right foot falls off, don't say we didn't warn you.

Debbie Mazda - Warning: This woman has heard of a thing called "the left foot" but frequently forgets what to do about it. Your left foot may develop feelings of depression, inferiority or suffer other effects of neglect. Discontinue workouts if it threatens to leave you for another exerciser.

Tae Bo - Warning: If you can count to 10, you are overqualified for these workouts. There is no 9 in Tae Bo. If you have small children, their math skills may be permanently damaged by watching Tae Bo.

CLX - Warning: If you can't tolerate instructors who tell you to workout and then don't do the workouts themselves because they are too busy "helping" their background exercisers, please eject this disk immediately or you will wind up barking at your tv like a rabid dog. Not responsible for people who stroke out screaming at the tv.

Petra Kolber - Warnng: Petra is the only known person with an authentic British accent and a sense of rhythm. Whereas she will look like she is dancing, doing the same moves, you will look like a complete dork. Exercising alone is highly advised.

Cathe Friedrich Cardio - Warning: Leading Scientists now speculate that Cathe's studio is located on Moon Base Glassboro, where the gravity is only 20% of that of earth. Therefore, when she is doing all those high-impact looking moves, they aren't really hurting her at all. Unless you are on the moon too, you might want to modify accordingly.
LCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-10, 11:06 PM  
CharM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCC View Post

Debbie Mazda - Your left foot may develop feelings of depression, inferiority or suffer other effects of neglect.

Tae Bo - There is no 9 in Tae Bo. If you have small children, their math skills may be permanently damaged by watching Tae Bo.
freakin hilarious

I think there should be small images on the back of the case to indicate what to expect of a workout. For example, if there's a picture of a pig, it means it's a space hog. That would be on some of Amy Bento's cardio workouts.

( . )( . ) <-- boobage, such as in The Firm BSS4, CLX
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-10, 06:34 AM  
lapis
VF Supporter

OMG these are great ...... some of these "warnings" are hysterical and have me laughing ........ well done ......... keep them coming!
lapis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-10, 06:54 AM  
acey

For Taebo Lives, in addition to the counting:

Warning: Sweaty crotch shots galore.
Old 04-19-10, 07:18 AM  
andtckrtoo

Tonique should have this warning as I found out yesterday - Warning not appropriate for use the day after long bike rides. Shaky legs and aching glutes will likely occur.
andtckrtoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fun-sucking shrew, humor, laughter, vf humor, warning labels, warnings