Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-09, 05:52 PM  
videofit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfcjasp
Oh, that means Muscle & Grace Toning!!! Love that one...in fact, I love all my Margaret's: I think M&G is one of the few left for me to pick up
Except I don't think she's going to convert that one. Unless my memory is totally foggy, and it very well might be, I could have sworn Tracey said because it had a stretching workout companion, they wouldn't be released because they already have Strong and Limber for Life with a stretch workout. Maybe we need to twist her arm... Or call the office and ask.

Is the M&G stretch the one where she is in a blue spandex unitard with her hair slicked back, on a deck overlooking a lake at sunset?
Old 01-23-09, 04:48 PM  
lfcjasp
Exchange Moderator

Of course that one wouldn't be put on dvd...drats. I don't know about the stretching part. I have the Toning vhs tape. Oh well...
Old 01-23-09, 09:31 PM  
videofit

Instead of trying to pair up old workouts for one DVD, I wish she'd put out all the miscellaneous ones that are left and call it... er... "Miscellaneous Workouts." Sort of like another Classics set, which were all unrelated. Plenty of us would buy it.
Old 02-03-09, 11:45 AM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Update...

I realize this is an older thread, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I just received "All My Best", the "Classics" and "Fitness Becomes You!" They appear to all be silver backed pressed DVDs! I ordered them recently when she had her 30% off sale in January.

I was concerned because that is a boat load of money to spend on workouts, but I'm really into MR right now, so I'm happy!

April Focus:
Linda Stejskal Wooldridge (Barlates)
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) April 8th Everyday Yoga Four Week Challenge
Jessica Smith Cardio Walks/Pilates Fusion
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
all my best, dvd-r, margaret richard