Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-20, 08:57 PM  
Rose

Hello!
Margaret Richard's All My Best Volume 1 Part B

I'm getting stronger! During the dreaded hamstring work, I was able to complete it all.

The past few days I've done 20 minutes of various Richard Simmons Sweatin' to the Oldies. It's like doing a Leslie Sansone but with less repetitive movements and much more fun.

The title to this check-in is Margaret Richard August or something. Should I change it to September, leave it as is, or make a new check-in with Margaret Richard and Friends...something like that.
What does everyone think?
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-20, 07:41 AM  
donnamp

Hi Everyone,

Today was:

Yoga w/ Kassandra - Morning Yoga Movement Day # 3
Pahla B's Body Shaping Challenge - Day 3 - Cardio

Pahla's workout today was definitely more of my comfort zone - moderate cardio, Pahla style.

Yesterday I also walked on the TM for 25-30 min for some extra steps after work. The weather has been dreary here since Monday - rainy, humid, so no outdoor walk and I have just been feeling lazy anyway - pretty much about everything!

Gypsy Rose - that is great news about your progress!

Summer Breeze - Ellen adds one new workout a month -sometimes they are short like 15 minutes and sometimes she has a "guest" instructor. I really enjoy Ellen - and it is only $5.95/month so I keep it - even though own pretty much all of her DVD content. I do probably end up doing Ellen once a week at least - although w/ Pahla's challenge this month, I may not get to it...but, we shall see....

Pat - I would like to see 2020 in my rear view mirror! I can only hope 2021 will be better...for the world!!

Waves,

Donna
donnamp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-20, 07:53 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Hi all !!

Yesterday was a 52 minute walk, 80 kettlebell swings and some push-ups and planks. If the rains stops, I'll walk today and hopefully do a weight workout.

ROSE, nice job on the progress with MR. Ohh I like the Margaret Richard & Friends title. We could do it monthly, thanks!

DONNA, thanks for the info on Ellen. Yeah for $5.95 a month it's worth a try.
Good job with Pahla.

Have a great day!
summer breeze is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-20, 03:14 PM  
Rose

Hello! I made a new check - in called Margaret Richard & Friends...http://www.videofitness.com/~vfwnk/f...46#post2888646

Okay, should it be Margaret Richard's and Friends? Grammar police, I need your help!

I am going to sign up for a month of her streaming but I first need to get a Roku or apple tv. Probably next week. I'll keep you posted.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
margaret richard rotation