Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-20, 03:41 PM  
laurajhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugger31 View Post
On the Total Body Sculpt dvds, are the workouts from the TV show and if so, are they choppy as in you know where the TV commercial break was or do they flow well?
You definitely know where the commercial breaks were (2 per show), and sometimes an exercise is cut short because Gilad says "Keep doing this through the break". It doesn't bother me, but I know it bothers some people.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-20, 06:13 PM  
Rose

I've been doing a Margaret Richard rotation for the past 2 months, starting with the Unpluggeds. She's pleasant and gives great form pointers. My body always feels better afterwards, never beaten up. The Unpluggeds have beautiful, outdoor scenery. If I were to start the rotation again, I'd intersperse the Unpluggeds with some of her harder DVDs, just to amp the workouts a little bit.

There's a Margaret Richard Check-in that anyone is welcome to join
http://www.videofitness.com/~vfwnk/f...d.php?t=229024
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-20, 06:18 AM  
Cher

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyRose View Post
I've been doing a Margaret Richard rotation for the past 2 months, starting with the Unpluggeds. She's pleasant and gives great form pointers. My body always feels better afterwards, never beaten up. The Unpluggeds have beautiful, outdoor scenery. If I were to start the rotation again, I'd intersperse the Unpluggeds with some of her harder DVDs, just to amp the workouts a little bit.

There's a Margaret Richard Check-in that anyone is welcome to join
http://www.videofitness.com/~vfwnk/f...d.php?t=229024
Did you just do one unplugged workout a day or did you do a couple a day?
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-20, 06:36 PM  
Rose

Cher- I did an Unplugged daily combined with walking. I had stopped exercising for awhile so it was a good way to get back into movement.
Series 2000, Volume 4 was pretty easy as Margaret Richard used the ball instead of weights. Looking back, I should have started the rotation backwards....Series 2000 volume 4, then 3, 2 and finish up with 1. The first 2 volumes were a bit harder than 3 & 4.

I enjoyed doing the Unpluggeds as they were soothing, with beautiful scenery, the sound of birds and or the flowing creek, and they were simple.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-20, 05:47 AM  
Cher

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyRose View Post
Cher- I did an Unplugged daily combined with walking. I had stopped exercising for awhile so it was a good way to get back into movement.
Series 2000, Volume 4 was pretty easy as Margaret Richard used the ball instead of weights. Looking back, I should have started the rotation backwards....Series 2000 volume 4, then 3, 2 and finish up with 1. The first 2 volumes were a bit harder than 3 & 4.

I enjoyed doing the Unpluggeds as they were soothing, with beautiful scenery, the sound of birds and or the flowing creek, and they were simple.
Thank you.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
feel good workouts, margaret richard rotation, rotations