Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-21-20, 10:21 AM  
BunnyHop

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
I just ordered masks from Los Angeles Apparel four days ago and I received a shipping notice today. They still fulfill orders but it may take a bit longer to ship. The LA WEB site offers more choice of colors than Amazon.
And they seem to be cheaper than Amazon. Not sure why the listings on Amazon seem so different than the store. Different bundle sizes, different prices?
Old 07-25-20, 04:58 AM  
suzannaerin

I have tried just about all the recommendations out there and by far, the best are these https://www.summersalt.com/products/...ngs-multi-pack

I have a long face so finding a good mask has been tough. I felt like Little Red Riding Hood when I got these (they are "just right!"). Love the adjustable ear loops---they are actually comfortable.
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-20, 09:46 AM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzannaerin View Post
I have tried just about all the recommendations out there and by far, the best are these https://www.summersalt.com/products/...ngs-multi-pack

I have a long face so finding a good mask has been tough. I felt like Little Red Riding Hood when I got these (they are "just right!"). Love the adjustable ear loops---they are actually comfortable.
Thanks. I agree about adjustable ear loops. My husband picked up a couple for me and I was able to wear them because they were adjustable. My problem is that masks are usually too big. But I was able to cinch them in and they fit.
Old 07-25-20, 09:48 AM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
I just ordered masks from Los Angeles Apparel four days ago and I received a shipping notice today. They still fulfill orders but it may take a bit longer to ship. The LA WEB site offers more choice of colors than Amazon.
I contacted them about the damaged one and asked them to replace it. I got an email fairly promptly saying they would send one out right away. However, at the bottom of the email, it said this:

Due to an accelerated outbreak of Covid-19 in Los Angeles and within our community, we will be taking the time to retest our workers for the virus. We may be unable to ship orders from our facility for a number of days.

Which isn't right away. I got a tracking number, but it hasn't shipped yet. Have yours?
Old 07-25-20, 09:49 AM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyHop View Post
And they seem to be cheaper than Amazon. Not sure why the listings on Amazon seem so different than the store. Different bundle sizes, different prices?
Yes, bzar's link to Amazon is for five masks. LAA sells them in 3-packs.

Tags
coronavirus, covid-19, face masks