Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-06-20, 09:16 PM  
casey

I've gone back to Cathe and I'm enjoying her workouts so much. Ones that I didn't think were great when I originally got them, I now love. Supercuts, Lower Body Blast, Athletic Training, Total Metabolic Body, Stacked Upper body, Chiseled Lower Body.. I'm also doing a lot of her premixes and so appreciate these options. She's also very positive and upbeat. I truly appreciate her workouts and what they do for my mental and physical state.

I hope everyone is finding working out helpful. Best wishes to everyone!
Casey
casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-20, 08:19 PM  
ncl

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey View Post
I've gone back to Cathe and I'm enjoying her workouts so much. Ones that I didn't think were great when I originally got them, I now love. Supercuts, Lower Body Blast, Athletic Training, Total Metabolic Body, Stacked Upper body, Chiseled Lower Body.. I'm also doing a lot of her premixes and so appreciate these options. She's also very positive and upbeat. I truly appreciate her workouts and what they do for my mental and physical state.

I hope everyone is finding working out helpful. Best wishes to everyone!
Casey
I forgot about Lower Body Blast....I haven't done this years, but loved it. I agree about Cathe. I love how upbeat the workouts are.
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-20, 08:29 AM  
Scorpio6

Right now I'm doing Denise Austin from her new magazine Fit Over 50. Very happy with it, it's quite organized, do-able, but I still feel the effect of the exercises. You can get this on Amazon.
Scorpio6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-20, 09:06 AM  
pharma_gal

I’m really lacking motivation right now because there is no way for me to be consistent in this situation. I’m using Cathe Live downloads most of the time. I also signed up for a month long free trial of sweat factor and used some workouts will try some more before the trial ends. Also trying out some workouts from the MOSSA Move app. I just downloaded the app and the workouts are playing without signing in so that’s good one less thing to cancel. Will try to ride it out this month and create a more focused rotation for next month. Will definitely need it after all the stress eating I’ve been doing.
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coronavirus, covid-19, rotation, rotations