Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-15, 07:53 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

My best results have been short workouts, consistently. In the midst of babies and toddlers I was the short workout queen, and lost pregnancy weight doing 10 minute workouts, working up to 30 minute workouts and a lot of walking. I've done it all...10 MS, Powerfit, Michelle Dozios, KCM, Women's Health....if it was shorter than 30 minutes I was in.

I am pretty close to my pre-kids weight, although not the same body. I am still consistent, working out every day with CS, Ellen, walking , and Lee Holden. My diet is pretty good, although not perfect.

I haven't had a lot of luck with Beachbody. I enjoyed CLX and the easier PiYos, but I think I get bored with the format after a while. I never had any dramatic results with CLX although I did 2 rounds. It really irritated my back and hip.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-15, 09:07 PM  
CoolGirlinFl888

I started with the one with The Firm Cardio Inferno. That was the first one. I checked out the back of the vids to see which ones were about 30 minutes. I did Total Body Time Crunch the next day. I did the shorter worker from the original Firms with Susan and Kai the day after that. Towards the end I wanted to do more weight infused workouts just to mix it up so I did The Firm with Tina leading with the bands. I used lighter weights. I also did the Nancy Tucker all step one. I will move on to more but I thought it would be good to mix them up. This week I will go up to 45 minutes since I am lighter and think I can go longer but 30 minute workouts are attractive! I have other 30 minute workouts with other instructors but it's like the Firm has the method.
CoolGirlinFl888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-15, 04:32 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Thanks for sharing. You've inspired me for sure!!
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
effective workouts, firm 90 day rotation, results, rotations, successful weight loss