Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-04-14, 08:41 AM  
dnna

Sometimes she uses a small ball as a prop. Of course, there is the bar in Raising the Bar.
I got raising the Bar which I had on vas, and is a good change from barbells and a fun workout.
I also got the Unplugged, which I am excited to try. hoping it will get me out of this deep funk.
My favorites are Triple Threat- I use the lower body segment frequently. And Getting Better, I think everyone would like this in their library. I have gone back to it countless times over the years to work out when I had an injury and it is tough!
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-14, 10:08 AM  
TinaT

dnna ~ I really want to add Getting Better to my collection. I've heard that even though it's sitting and laying down, she still makes it tough. And you know what, sometimes I want to sit to workout. I think I want to add Beauty To The Bone as well. I had this years ago and really liked it.

I'm in a funk too. I feel like I'm heading back to what I used years ago, instead of wanting the latest and greatest. Margaret is a testament to her commitment and consistency to fitness. I will be 50 in Dec and struggle knowing how out of shape I am.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-14, 10:24 AM  
dnna

Tina- I almost started a post- has age caught up to me? I have been a Firm Believer, and worked out consistently, never falling off the wagon for decades ( I am 64) Now it seems like everything is too hard=insanity, hiit, all the new releases are too much for me. a feeling I hate!
I did a month of Tracie Long, back ache results. then I did a month of the Firm, also resulting in a back ache for a week. this was so discouraging to me, I hit the bottom!
I am so longing for a new exciting release that is moderate in intensity. I love to work out- and can work out for over an hour- I keep going- but the intensity levels seem too much. so I am looking forward to MR unplugged to pull out of this funk
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-14, 10:41 AM  
TinaT

dnna ~ I'm trying to figure out what I'll use for cardio days. Since MR isn't AWT, I know I'll need to add that element. Maybe pure walking dvds. Though I'm not sure about Leslie, and what I've tried of Jessica Smith, not sure if I'm impressed.

Anything new from Leslie that changes it up a bit? I have all the Turbo Jams but the pace is more than what I want right now. I need some no/low impact options.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
good 'n strong, margaret richard download