Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-14, 06:55 AM  
bfls

Weider X-Factor ST Workout Calendar

Does anybody know where I can get a copy of the Weider X-Factor ST workout calendar?

I've very late to this bandwagon. I bought the set last year but due to injury haven't been able to try it until now. I cannot find where the workout calendar is. I know it is supposed to be on one of the discs but I've put all 12 in the DVD drive on my computer and I'm only seeing videos.

I have a horrible feeling there was a 13th disc which I've managed to lose. I took all the discs out of the case they came in when I got the set and put them in studier containers. I have all 12 workouts but no electronic workout calendar or nutrition guide.

If some kind soul could send me a copy of the calendar or let me know where I can download one I would be very grateful.

Thanks
Barbara
bfls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-14, 07:37 AM  
bubbles76

I'll try to find it this evening when I get off work. Send me a PM. The nutrition guide was from Tosca Reno I think, and pretty doable.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-14, 09:25 AM  
donnamp

Hi,

If I recall correctly, I think you did each workout 3X per week and then the following week you did the next workout in the series 3X per week and so on.

I enjoyed this rotation, it is one I actually accomplished. I think it was 8 weeks. And, since the workouts were shorter (30-ish minutes) and you only did them 3X per week, I had plenty of time to devote to my other workouts, too.

Donna
donnamp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-14, 11:42 AM  
sewoodson
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfls View Post
Does anybody know where I can get a copy of the Weider X-Factor ST workout calendar?

If some kind soul could send me a copy of the calendar or let me know where I can download one I would be very grateful.

Thanks
Barbara
Hello Barbara,

I sent the docs to you. Please let me know if do not receive them.
sewoodson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weider, x-factor st