Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-13, 10:36 PM  
RachelW

JMBR after JNL Fusion?

So I am enjoying JNL Fusion and am starting to see good results. I have three weeks to go until I am done and I would like to do another system. I have been looking at JMBR. Has anyone done this after JNL? Do you think it is a good system to do following JNL? Any other suggestions of what to do next appreciated! TIA!
Old 02-16-13, 10:38 PM  
kitty12

I did JNL Fusion, followed by Rushfit, followed by JMBR. I think JMBR would follow JNL Fusion nicely.
kitty12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-13, 11:26 AM  
5pugmom

I am in week 7 of JNL (I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!) and will do it for a full 90 days. It took me till about the 5th week to start really seeing results...and now things are moving and I couldn't be more excited. I do 2 of the JNL's a day (upper and lower body) but my plan is to add in the JMBR at the end of 90 days and work those together. From what I have seen and heard, they seem like they would really work well together!
5pugmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-13, 01:03 PM  
SueT

I just got JNL Fusion from HSN, and I was about to just send it right back when I realized how many of the original disks were missing from this set. Then I thought I should try a few of the workouts to see if I wanted the complete set, so I did the Bicep Builder today after my TA meta workout. I loved it!

This set is missing the Upper Body Transformer, the Fusion Lower Body, the Total Body Transformer, and the Crazy Cardio Circuit, from what I can figure out. It also doesn't have the Kiss My Abs workouts.

For those of you who have the complete, original set, do you think I should just send this one back if I try a few of the other workouts and like them? I'm thinking I might really want the whole original set!

Thanks,
Sue
SueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-13, 01:51 PM  
5pugmom

I got the standard package from her website ($120+$20 shipping.) I know the bigger package has the Upper Body Transformer and the cordless jumprope.
I can't speak to the Upper Body Transformer, but other 3 that are not in the HSN-upper body, fusion lower, and crazy cadio are awesome and I can't imagine it being a full set without them. I haven't done the kiss my abs because it's only 5 minutes and she utilizes your core through all of the workouts. I think it's worth the extra money to order from her site.

I can't remember what the price was for the advanced package on her site, but I remember thinking it was not even worth the $ for one more dvd. The cordless jumprope for me, was not a necessity at all. I pick up the weighted gloves I got from a beach body set (they are .75lb per hand) and use those for jump rope and I actually use them for all standing cardio for extra "Umph" I have 2lb per hand gloves I use on days I have extra energy.

I love the crazy cardio-since it's really a 30 minute cardio/standing ab routine, I have started doing this 2-3 tmies a week (I pair it with TKO fat blast)
I do 2 of her workouts together. I usually do an upper and lower body on weight days. There are 3 of each in the set.
I really think if you like the workout, you would get a lot more benefit from the complete set. Don't forget...if she gets on your nerves after a while (she did for me about week 2!) you can choose the music louder option at the beginning and drown her out.
Hope that helps!
5pugmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-13, 05:03 PM  
RachelW

I got mine from Target so I didn't get a few of the DVDs. I want them so bad! I have managed to get the an workouts and I'm getting the cardio one in a trade. I like the idea of doing an additional month. This past week I have started to see great results! I'm loving this! I am torn about JNBR. I really wanted it until I watched clips from either Mary or Collage. They showed some weird moves I just wasn't sure about. Have to give this done thought. The other program I am interested in is CLX. I really like the shorter workouts. I have seen a lot of people comment that it is really shoulder intensive and I want to build my shoulder and delts so bad! Doing an extra month of JNL would give me more time to figure that out though! :-)
Old 02-18-13, 11:58 PM  
Sharaz

I'm happy that both of you 5pugmom and rlw3 are loving JNL

JNL and Body Beast were my 2012 hits

I love Total Body Transformer. Is my favorite from the Core/Cardio workouts. So bad is missing. You all are good with the basic tough. JNL is a circuit training system, but is special. Traditional weight training splits and exercises, but with cardio intervals. Translated to a gym routine like the ones I had seen. You do 3 sets, sprint on the treadmill and continue. I knew it was good. Love this system so much!

Tags
cordless jump rope, jmbr, jnl fusion