Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-11, 04:28 PM  
topfitmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOf2Gremlins View Post
I still tried it out by downloading Realplayer, ending up having it in Italian and when I clicked on the clip like you described, it told me (in Italian) that it wasn't possible to download.. I guess because we're in Italy? I know, sometimes I get those messages from other sites due to our location.
OT, but it's interesting that you mention this, Val. I tried downloading videos from Youtube, some of which downloaded but won't play, some (not youtube) downloaded but play only sound, and some won't download at all. I wonder if it's some sort of restriction? There are many videos from youtube that won't play in Germany. It doesn't seem fair, but it could explain the trouble I've been having downloading with Real Player.
topfitmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-11, 04:55 PM  
sologirlie

Val & Ruth - You may want to try another downloading program that is free that someone just told me about. It's called "Orbit." It works just as easily as Real Player...only it's not a media viewing device, it only downloads the video. You will then need to open the videos using some type of media player: real player, windows media player, etc.

http://www.brothersoft.com/orbit-downloader-54366.html

Star
sologirlie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
exercise tv, exercisetv, leslie sansone, walk and tone, walk-n-tone