Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-15-20, 01:15 PM  
bubbles76

Hmmm...can't decide. I love the idea of 30 minute workouts from Cathe. However, I don't like that there are two HIIT (don't we seriously have enough 30 minute HIIT from her) and I don't like that there are two yoga. I would much rather have had one upper, one lower, one total, one floor cardio, one HIIT (because at least it's not kickboxing or boxing), and one yoga. I also worry that 30 minutes from Cathe means that it's going to be a rush job from one exercise to the next.

Of course, if Al is in it, I won't care about any of that I'll preorder. I am disappointed that I didn't preorder Step Boss.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-20, 01:38 PM  
dianestjohn

I love anything Cathe and will probably preorder. The only thing that makes me hesitate is the 30 minutes duration - I have just become frustrated with the new short Michelle Dozois workouts because there are basically no warmups and that makes them feel difficult to me. But I trust Cathe to do a sufficient warmup. I don’t associate Cathe with yoga but again will give her the benefit of the doubt since she seems to do everything so well.
dianestjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-20, 01:44 PM  
tiletha444

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
I also worry that 30 minutes from Cathe means that it's going to be a rush job from one exercise to the next.
This is my concern, too. I didn't care for X10 because it was such a fast pace! IMO, shorter workout time doesn't mean it has to be frantic, super-fast moves.
tiletha444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-20, 03:40 PM  
manleym

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
I can confirm through customer service chat for Cathe from Bob Suppa identity has stated that this current presale price will be effective through the month of January.

Beyond that he couldn't say.

Hope that helps those of you wondering!
Thanks! It does help!
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-20, 05:39 PM  
nckfitheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
I'm wondering if it's because of the naming..... Cathe's certainly had 30-ish minute premixes available for a long time, but to come out with a series named "Perfect30" when KCM uses "30 MTF" -- it is kind of close. On the other hand.... there's only so many names that would convey what it is. It is ridiculous of her to think that Cathe has copied her. Doesn't she realize that there is huge overlap in the fan base?!
I have seen KCM post on facebook. Both the hmm and the story update showing her original 30 minutes ..... I am wondering if she got her "30 minutes..." patented as an intellectual property. There is only one BOSS who get copied

Ok Her attitude is off- putting! unprofessional. I am glad I do not own many of her dvds. At some point I just was not feeling the vibe. The questionable form while executing lifting move was a deal breaker as far as I was concerned. I am done!
nckfitheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-20, 07:06 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

So here's a maybe dumb question, but if you order a download, say, of one of her other workouts to get the price point to where the free shipping is, do you still get the free shipping or does it have to be an actual DVD you order to get to the extra $15 required for free shipping?
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-20, 07:22 PM  
bubbles76

Kittybug, not a dumb question! I never thought of that. Sounds like a good workaround. I'll put it to the test.

ETA: Doesn't appear so. Different shopping carts when you try to checkout the downloads. Unless I'm doing something wrong.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-20, 07:33 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Kittybug, not a dumb question! I never thought of that. Sounds like a good workaround. I'll put it to the test.
Let me know if it works!
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-20, 08:20 PM  
T2B

I’m waiting for the Classics Volume 1 & Rhythmic Step + to show up as a Daily Deal so that I can place one order for everything. I may have to email support Cathe to ask them to add both DVDs to the Daily Deal on the same day.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-20, 08:24 PM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
I’m waiting for the Classics Volume 1 & Rhythmic Step + to show up as a Daily Deal so that I can place one order for everything. I may have to email support Cathe to ask them to add both DVDs to the Daily Deal on the same day.
I’m waiting for the “right” daily deal as well. Don’t forget that if you order two additional DVDs you can use a discount code. No discount on the preorder however.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe lite, cathe perfect30, perfect 30, perfect30