Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-15-18, 05:09 PM  
TinaT

Quote:
unless I'm doing a BarreAmped Bounce. Those are irresistibly fun. And tougher than you'd think.
Susan ~ does she offer a good variety with the rebounder? I own her BarreAmped Bounce. I am so on the fence about trying her streaming site. I would love to use my rebounder more with this form of exercise.

I enjoy her personality and her general method overall. I'm just always looking for good reasons to incorporate my Jumpsport.

TIA ~
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-18, 06:57 PM  
sillygirl

Suzanne’s streaming site currently has 17 bounce-type videos -

6) under 5 minutes
1) 9 minute
4) 12-14 minutes
3) 18 minute
2) 21 minute
1) 36 minute

If you enjoyed her BarreAmped Bounce then you’ll enjoy these. Some of the shorter videos are to popular songs - Police’s Every Breath You Take, Toto’s Africa, Journey’s Don’t Stop Believin’, and House of Pain’s Jump Around.

Suzanne’s bounce style, to me, is barre-moves on the rebounder with some jumping. If you want less barre and more cardio rebounding you may want to look into Bellicon’s Bellicon Home/Be360 streaming. It’s cheaper than Suzanne’s current annual rate with just about the same amount of videos. Suzanne has been on hiatus due to health/injury for most of the year. The last new workout she posted was back in March/April. There’s still a lot of really great content though but just a heads-up. Hopefully she’ll start posting again but no one really knows. Admin has been trying to keep members happy on the private Facebook group.
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-18, 08:56 PM  
TinaT

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.
Old 10-16-18, 08:54 AM  
TinaT

I really want to try SBF, but I think I should try being consistent with her dvds first. I have her Complete Box Set, along with Bounce. I need to figure out how motivated I would be to use this as my primary source for strength and toning. I really enjoy San Fran Fitness on Youtube for rebounding.

Lifting heavy weights right now is too fatiguing. So barre might just be the method to use.

Thanks again.

Tags
jumpsport, jumpsport bungee workouts, suzanne bowen