Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-22-14, 04:29 PM  
boukilisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
The music still appears to be very low. That's the main thing I didn't like about her last two offerings.
I agree. It also sounds pretty generic. I would buy Slim Sculpting but I won't use it often if it has weird music. Looks like I'll be passing on this one. Too bad. I like Kelley.
Old 10-22-14, 06:57 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Clips are up on Mary's site now too!
Old 10-23-14, 09:40 AM  
Vee

Anyone notice that she doesn't seem to be snapping her hips on the swing? She is also bending more than I am used to seeing by Kettlebell instructors.

I live Kelly's form. Just that her swing seems different than what I have learnt.
Vee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-14, 10:40 AM  
sherry7899

I miss the instrumental versions of classic rock songs that Kelly used to use in her workouts. I know the cost of music rights has gone up a lot. I just don't enjoy electronic music at all.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-14, 03:29 PM  
pattyd0319

I definitely do not like the music in these, especially in Slim Sculpt. I would prefer no music to this music as it makes me feel more tired. I agree with the comment early about missing instrumental version of hit songs she used to use.
pattyd0319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-14, 03:33 PM  
juberann

I will reserve judgement because I love Kelly but first impression on the music (for me) isn't good. Dang it......I try not to let this stuff bother me but music is huge for me in a workout and I am not even sure what to call this "music"
Old 10-24-14, 06:29 AM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vee View Post
Anyone notice that she doesn't seem to be snapping her hips on the swing? She is also bending more than I am used to seeing by Kettlebell instructors.

I live Kelly's form. Just that her swing seems different than what I have learnt.
I would use the swing form you are most comfortable with. I will probably do more hip snap but that's because I learned more RKC style. I've done Lorna's DVD and she uses a girevoy style and it is softer and I struggle to do it correctly because to me it is much softer (even softer than what you are seeing on KCM's clips).

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-14, 08:42 AM  
pattyd0319

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattyd0319 View Post
I definitely do not like the music in these, especially in Slim Sculpt. I would prefer no music to this music as it makes me feel more tired. I agree with the comment early about missing instrumental version of hit songs she used to use.
Looking at the clips on Total Fitness DVDs, the music sounds better than what I heard in the clip on Collage.
pattyd0319 is offline   Reply With Quote