Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-14, 07:04 PM  
Sandrine

Just a quick "veef" (I don't tweet) from in front of the tv--Ellen looks great!!

So does the Supreme Pilates Pro.
Sandrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-14, 07:28 PM  
Donna D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrine View Post
Just a quick "veef" (I don't tweet) from in front of the tv--Ellen looks great!!

So does the Supreme Pilates Pro.
Hey Sandrine - I agree - Ellen does look great! I'm burning the HSN show onto a DVD right now so I can watch it before bedtime.

Are you thinking about purchasing the new version at some point in time? It really was bad timing for me to make a major purchase - with the higher heat bills and Christmas coming - but hey - I'm worth it! Besides I did receive some birthday money.
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-14, 07:38 PM  
FirmDeb

I caved and just ordered it. I can't wait for it to arrive!
FirmDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-14, 07:39 PM  
Donna D

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirmDeb View Post
I caved and just ordered it. I can't wait for it to arrive!
Good for you! Hope you enjoy it!
Old 10-22-14, 07:41 PM  
Donna D

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvcritters View Post
Donna, Carol, and anyone else who preordered. I just spoke with David. He's giving $50 back to everyone who preordered. The DVDs are being remade and will be sent out to everyone who ordered. He thinks they'll be out sometime next week. That seems too fast to me but he's in charge.

Thanks Linda!
Old 10-22-14, 07:58 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D View Post
I hear you Carol. After a minor adjustment in my family room (giving up the large pill ball) - everything looks good. The machine is a very attractive piece of equipment and could definitely replace the fluidity barre - although I'm not going to get rid of it yet.
No, I'm thinking it (the Fluidity Barre) will just move out to the garage for a while. I've already bought and sold and repurchased once - I'm not ready to do that again. I really need to stop reading email and forum posts and go put mine together...

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-14, 08:11 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Recorded the HSN program this morning. Just watched about 10 minutes of it. Came here to re-read this thread more closely. Whew! Glad I did. I was getting really interested. Now I'm going to back to delete the program.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-14, 08:18 PM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
Recorded the HSN program this morning. Just watched about 10 minutes of it. Came here to re-read this thread more closely. Whew! Glad I did. I was getting really interested. Now I'm going to back to delete the program.
Supreme Pilates Pro didn't even make it through Joni's front door before being Joni-O'ed!!
Old 10-23-14, 10:22 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I watched some of it. It was nice to see Ellen moving around naturally as opposed to leading a video workout. It reminded me of when I met her in person.

The SPP - yes I do see that the mat is too short. The demonstrator that Ellen pointed out was 5'11" - well to me it appeared her butt was just on the mat, but her head was just about hanging off the back of the mat. That couldn't have been comfortable.

I hope everyone who ordered enjoys theirs! I would at some point like to buy the DVDs separately if they are functional in the future.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-14, 03:16 PM  
Sandrine

I must have missed this, but I've looked at HSN, the official SPP website and re-read this thread, so I'm going to ask: Who is the instructor on the dvd's? They didn't say much about them on HSN last night, other than that the dvd's provide instruction, no matter your level of fitness. Is it Ellen Barrett?

Too bad they didn't get Ellen Croft involved--I really like the w/o's she made for the original SP.

Jennifer--thanks so much for posting the link for me last night.

Donna D--as much as I like the looks of the SPP, I probably won't buy one anytime soon. I'm sort of out of real estate for fitness equipment. I'd have to sell a reformer (no way), my fluidity bar (also no way) and my current SP, if I wanted to make room for the new one. But thank you for your (implied) support--I'm glad to know it's there if I need it!
Sandrine is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
supreme pilates